XIM Community

[ACTIVE] just got my xim4. purple(pink?), orange blue sequence???  (Read 526 times)

Offline seanbags

• View Profile
really disappointed. just got my xim4 all the way to Australia when i go to power it up all i can get is this sequence. i have updated it to the latest firmware. no difference

please help  :(
« Last Edit: 07:57 AM - 07/28/17 by OBsIV »

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Re: just got my xim4. purple(pink?), orange blue sequence???
« Reply #1 on: 07:56 AM - 07/28/17 »
Welcome to the community. I'm sorry to hear you are having an issue and thanks for letting us know the steps you took. Can you please tell us where you bought your XIM4?
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Unfortunately it looks like this can't be fixed remotely. We have a purple, yellow, blue light sequence for hardware failure. If you recently purchased it then I recommend returning it. If you purchase direct or from one our distributors you will receive a new, tested, and warrantied device. Here is a link to our shop page if you're interested.

http://xim.tech/shop
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline seanbags

• View Profile
why don't you post some information on light sequences, so people like me dont plug it into their xbox 20 times wondering why its not working. this is very expensive for something that seems to be riddled with issues

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
I don't have the answer to that question but I assume it's because this is an incredibly rare issue and each xim4 is tested before shipping out to customers. Your purchase was from a third party so there is no way to know what state your item will arrive in. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos