XIM Community

Corsair K95 RGB Platinum  (Read 1120 times)

Offline kawshon

• View Profile
Corsair K95 RGB Platinum
« on: 02:18 AM - 07/09/17 »
picked one up today, and it started right up with no need for BIOS mode.  I am on latest firmware.  Also the onboard memory works, so when you edit a profile on you pc it will transfer when you use it to the xim.  lighting and macros.  speaking of macros I was able to make crude macros on pc for radial wheels for BF1 and Overwatch and save them to the keyboard and use them in game.  just bind the R stick to the numpad and use whatever you bind RB/R1 (BF1) or dpad-Down (OW) and add those directions and some delays and they work pretty good. good enough for me anyways.  cant do everything yet, but im sure you all can figure out something easier lol.   tried it on both XB1 and PS4 and it works just fine. but as always YMMV, good luck.

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum
« Reply #1 on: 08:16 AM - 07/09/17 »
Welcome to the community and thanks for sharing your results.
Have a problem with your XIM4? Find a solution in the XIM4 Support FAQ
XIM4 User Manual   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline Ashbury_SF

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 06:27 PM - 07/15/17 »
Thank you for taking the time to post your results.  I am going to get this keyboard but wanted to make sure it worked first!!  Corsair is knocking it out of the part with great keyboards.

Offline kawshon

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 05:12 PM - 07/18/17 »
Very happy with it. Works great. Even works thru a powered amazon USB 3 hub. Powered on or off. Also that Logitech extreme 3D joystick works with that hub along side the k95.

Offline harmon_dj

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: SLIPP
« Reply #4 on: 03:43 PM - 11/05/17 »
Mine isnt working at all.

So the USB 3 Port works just fine?

Offline [SCA]COBRA

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 01:34 PM - 11/23/17 »
So the onboard macros actually work without the software?  I read otherwise, but that's great to hear as that was what was stopping me from picking one up.

Offline LilRui69

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 02:12 AM - 04/09/18 »
How do you get the macro to work I can't get mine to function if I bind a key to a macro the xim does not register the button being pressed.