XIM Community

(Xbox360) Halo CEA, Halo 3, ODST and Halo 4 coming to Xbox One BC  (Read 811 times)

Offline Pfeuff

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Pfoiffee
Recently announced by 343i in the latest community update, and all DLC map packs for Halo 3 Halo 4 and Reach will be made free... I've seen lots of mixed opinions about this, but I am very pleased with the decision made here. Mainly interested in playing Halo 4 customs again though.

Oh... and there will be a 4k update with Halo 5 on Xbox One X.

-My Setup-

- XIM3 | Xbox360 Pro 120GB
- XIM4 | XboxOne 1TB (Halo 5 LE Console)
- BenQ G2420HD Monitor (24"/1920x1080/2ms GTG) | *New Logitech G933 Gaming Headset | Logitech Z906 5.1 speakers
- Razer Orbweaver Gaming Keypad | Logitech G310 Gaming Keyboard | Logitech G700/s Wireless Gaming Mouse

Offline piiwii

• MVP
    • View Profile
My thoughts:

1) It might be pointless if they don't also announce plans to update the servers. Look at Black Ops 2 - the revival has boosted numbers significantly, but also brought hackers along with them. I played a game where a guy got 46 sniper kills ALL FROM THE HIP!

2) I wonder if it's worth retraining the ST's, with everything they've learned from doing Halo 5.
Setup: XIM Apex, Titan Two, K780 keyboard, G Pro Wireless mouse, Logitech G440 mousepad, LucidSound LS30 headphones, Netduma router, Ubiquiti UniFi AP LR wireless access point

My RAINBOW SIX SIEGE Titan Two Mega Script: https://youtu.be/x-9NtxyySVM

What is a ballistic curve? Click here to learn more: https://bit.ly/2qzUAjg

Comprehensive guide on scissor style keyboards: https://goo.gl/UtkZyX

Find me on the ConsoleTuner (Titan Two) forums: pablosscripts

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
no word about the MCC or original CE is kinda disappointing, but its 343i so idk why i expected something else
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay

Offline Pfeuff

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Pfoiffee
The real big problem with MCC is the unified interface they created which was poorly done, and that the whole project was mostly outsourced during development... hence why it was so broken at release, and still not in an ideal state even now. If they couldn't manage getting the unified interface right and were even just a little smart about it, they should have just created a main menu for launching the games separately, then there would be less potential problems down the track. Alas, that ship has already sailed... and sunk.

Right now I'm just a little excited to see Halo 4 come into the BC program... because ALL THE MODS! (I mean gametype mods of course). It may not look as pretty as the MCC version with sub 720p res and 30fps, but I will gladly trade all that for more fun and crazy customs with gametype modding.

-My Setup-

- XIM3 | Xbox360 Pro 120GB
- XIM4 | XboxOne 1TB (Halo 5 LE Console)
- BenQ G2420HD Monitor (24"/1920x1080/2ms GTG) | *New Logitech G933 Gaming Headset | Logitech Z906 5.1 speakers
- Razer Orbweaver Gaming Keypad | Logitech G310 Gaming Keyboard | Logitech G700/s Wireless Gaming Mouse