XIM Community

OVERWATCH: Advanced Micros  (Read 1132 times)

Offline A Big Ol Bully

• View Profile
OVERWATCH: Advanced Micros
« on: 10:21 AM - 07/07/17 »
Hi all sorry if you're coming to this post thinking that I'm just going to lay out a whole bunch of micros that will help you with OverWatch.

But I have been reviewing footage of many Xim players on Xbox One and I have noticed quite a few things that is just not possible unless you are creating some micros on your mouse.

For instance one very prolific Xbox/XIM4 gamer has something where for some reason his Bastion gun is primed and constantly firing without bullets coming out and then the moment a Hero Walks around the corner then bullets fly out I have no idea how he's doing that and he can do it with his ultimate too but I'm sure it's related to the Xim. The gamer refuses to respond to any messages even though he is a Streamer.  I've also seen McCrees that can fan brush continuously. I also saw a Lucio that was constantly switching yet it wasn't stopping his ability to do anything else.

So I was just wondering if anyone wanted to share their micros or share anything they've seen.

Offline hiroshimus

• I've got you in my sights!
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Hiroshimus
  • PSN ID: Hiroshimus
Re: OVERWATCH: Advanced Micros
« Reply #1 on: 03:23 PM - 07/07/17 »
Hi all sorry if you're coming to this post thinking that I'm just going to lay out a whole bunch of micros that will help you with OverWatch.

But I have been reviewing footage of many Xim players on Xbox One and I have noticed quite a few things that is just not possible unless you are creating some micros on your mouse.

For instance one very prolific Xbox/XIM4 gamer has something where for some reason his Bastion gun is primed and constantly firing without bullets coming out and then the moment a Hero Walks around the corner then bullets fly out I have no idea how he's doing that and he can do it with his ultimate too but I'm sure it's related to the Xim. The gamer refuses to respond to any messages even though he is a Streamer.  I've also seen McCrees that can fan brush continuously. I also saw a Lucio that was constantly switching yet it wasn't stopping his ability to do anything else.

So I was just wondering if anyone wanted to share their micros or share anything they've seen.

I just use:

3200 dpi
500hz
16 hip sensitivity
aim smoothing 0
exponential ramp
aim assist window size 10
in game sensitivity to the max
It works great.
These are the same settings that Od1n uses, he helped out with his configuration.

1. What's a Micro? Did you mean Macros?
2. Send me the link of those streamers. The Bastion, the More and the Lucio. I want to see exactly what you're talking about to better understand what you mean.
@andres_torres1987

Offline Tristag

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 08:52 PM - 07/07/17 »
Not sure what you're talking about... seems more like exploits than macros.

Offline MokSifu

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Mok_Sifu
« Reply #3 on: 09:12 AM - 07/08/17 »
Sounds more like modding
Overwatch Settings (3200 DPI, 1000hz):
Linear: Console Crossover ST - 8.0 curve + 35 boost, HIP: 29, ADS: 10.15
Exponential: Overwatch ST - No curve/boost, HIP: 8.6, ADS: 3.01

Offline hiroshimus

• I've got you in my sights!
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Hiroshimus
  • PSN ID: Hiroshimus
« Reply #4 on: 02:37 PM - 07/10/17 »
Not sure what you're talking about... seems more like exploits than macros.

Maybe, I don't know what he meant by micros.

Macros are not cheating though, PC players use them all the time.

I think the only way to use macros with Xim 4 is by buying a Titan Two device, you know, to record a macro for Burst Fire or Tap Tap Tap fire, or recording a macro for a Street Fighter Combo.

I wish I could do that.
@andres_torres1987

Offline Supernatural X

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 10:26 PM - 07/10/17 »
Sounds like he's cheating/modding I'm assuming you're talking about macros but I haven't heard of any macros doing stuff like this. Reminds me of trigger bots from CSGO which would shoot as soon as someone peaks.

Offline A Big Ol Bully

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 11:24 AM - 07/11/17 »
So I use Logitech but I guess DA mice have preset macros like fire 4 times then take a 70ms break. Perfect for soldier to keep that crosshair down.
It's impossible to mod an xbox how the game behaves is on Blizzard's side
I think there's a combo of button then something else to cancel it. That's how I think he did it.

Offline Supernatural X

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 08:23 PM - 07/11/17 »
So I use Logitech but I guess DA mice have preset macros like fire 4 times then take a 70ms break. Perfect for soldier to keep that crosshair down.
It's impossible to mod an xbox how the game behaves is on Blizzard's side
I think there's a combo of button then something else to cancel it. That's how I think he did it.

It is possible to have a modded Xbox, I've seen people aimbotting but its VERY rare on Xbox One. Also the macros for firing time can be made with the Titan One but I don't know much about it because I dont have one. People use the macros so soldier tap fires so it's 100% accurate and the bullets will go where you direct it, very good for ranged gunfights.

Offline Lineater

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Pvt_gitsome
« Reply #8 on: 11:30 PM - 07/11/17 »
which streamers are you talking about?  I'd like to watch some XIM Streamers.  Most of them are on PC.

Offline Supernatural X

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 05:59 PM - 07/13/17 »
which streamers are you talking about?  I'd like to watch some XIM Streamers.  Most of them are on PC.

You could watch KojsDojo videos on YT for good OW Xim footage.