XIM Community

Nintendo Switch Update 3.00  (Read 5118 times)

Offline Ieich26

• View Profile
Re: Nintendo Switch Update 3.00
« Reply #15 on: 07:42 PM - 08/01/17 »
Someone please just get a Brook adapter and try and run their Xim through it to the console

Offline kalukachu

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 10:39 PM - 08/03/17 »
I have that setup and I can confirm that it is working! Now, the main problem I'm having is mouse sensitivity and delay. My setup consists of ps4 controller, brook adapter, and xim4.

Offline MisterAlex

• Esquire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 08:25 AM - 08/04/17 »
I have that setup and I can confirm that it is working! Now, the main problem I'm having is mouse sensitivity and delay. My setup consists of ps4 controller, brook adapter, and xim4.

Hey, that's pretty neat. I'd never heard of that adapter before. Does it work wirelessly for the regular DualShock 4 (without the XIM), or does the controller have to remain plugged in?

Offline Joeyknock0

• Switch FC: 1643-1675-3606
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Willum DeGrey
« Reply #18 on: 03:55 AM - 08/05/17 »
Can you get some video footage of you playing, and controlling the system in the control stick calibration with your setup?

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 08:14 AM - 08/05/17 »
Interesting. I read that one of these adapters forces the stick from analog movement to digital buttons. Is this the case with the brooks adapter?
Have a problem with your XIM4? Find a solution in the XIM4 Support FAQ
XIM4 User Manual   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline Joeyknock0

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 04:20 AM - 08/06/17 »
Interesting. I read that one of these adapters forces the stick from analog movement to digital buttons. Is this the case with the brooks adapter?
I also saw this, i have a feeling this is what is causing the "sensitivity issues"

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 05:25 AM - 08/06/17 »
Switch support is planned for Titan Two. If we get it on T2, we'll have it for Xim4 (when connected to T2). J2K should start working on Switch in the next few weeks.

BTW, Xim4 + T2 compatible is now really solid with the controller authenticating through the Xim rather than requiring a second controller connected to T2. No more timeouts, no disconnects and no purple lights, at least on PS4. I believe there are still some purple lights on XB1.

Wireless XB1 adapter support is also working. I have my PS4 Xim4 setup in INPUT-A and a wireless Elite in INPUT-B...life sure is grand!

Offline zwdmyid

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 06:34 AM - 08/09/17 »
cross hair has did it . i can use mouse on switch with ch . But ch's accuracy is not as good as xim4 .
So I am looking forward to use xim4 playing Splatoon 2 . hope can support switch some day.

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 08:57 AM - 08/09/17 »
cross hair has did it . i can use mouse on switch with ch

I'm sorry, I don't understand. Could you be more specific?
Have a problem with your XIM4? Find a solution in the XIM4 Support FAQ
XIM4 User Manual   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline kalukachu

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 11:58 AM - 08/09/17 »

Hey, that's pretty neat. I'd never heard of that adapter before. Does it work wirelessly for the regular DualShock 4 (without the XIM), or does the controller have to remain plugged in?

I have not tried the wireless function yet, When I get the time, ill let you know.

Offline kalukachu

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 12:01 PM - 08/09/17 »
Can you get some video footage of you playing, and controlling the system in the control stick calibration with your setup?

I'll post a video up sometime next week.

Offline Joeyknock0

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 07:11 PM - 08/09/17 »

I'll post a video up sometime next week.

Awesome, i look forward to seeing it!

Offline kalukachu

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 09:43 PM - 08/09/17 »

Brook released an update resolving that issue.

Offline joekitch

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 09:27 AM - 08/16/17 »
Switch support is planned for Titan Two. If we get it on T2, we'll have it for Xim4 (when connected to T2). J2K should start working on Switch in the next few weeks.

BTW, Xim4 + T2 compatible is now really solid with the controller authenticating through the Xim rather than requiring a second controller connected to T2. No more timeouts, no disconnects and no purple lights, at least on PS4. I believe there are still some purple lights on XB1.

Wireless XB1 adapter support is also working. I have my PS4 Xim4 setup in INPUT-A and a wireless Elite in INPUT-B...life sure is grand!

intedasting...
so the T2 handles all the switch talky stuff and scrubs it into a standard format the xim4 can understand? neat.
it'd be an extra $70 to use the switch with xim4 then but hey

Offline DarkISO

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 05:33 PM - 08/16/17 »
cross hair has did it . i can use mouse on switch with ch

I'm sorry, I don't understand. Could you be more specific?

Resnow's crosshair has support for Switch and has a video of it working with Splatoon 2. From what ive read of some threads, their stuff is just an old reverse engineered xim. so wouldnt alot of the work be done already?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6t5OjopXYv8