XIM Community

ROCCAT leadr  (Read 2916 times)

Offline belpoutre

• cool attitude
    • View Profile
Re: ROCCAT leadr
« Reply #30 on: 06:23 AM - 04/14/18 »
in order to make my contribution, I confirm that by leaving the button on "on", after having defined its keys and all the parameters (color, dpi, profile 5 in total etc...) with  swarm app , it is enough to unplug the usb from the computer and plug it into the xim apex in my case, everything is backed up. The big problem is that even turning off the console and the xim, the mouse must be left on. otherwise it is necessary to reconnect it to the pc and redo the manipulation. on the other hand the wireless does not work unless you change the settings of the joystick axes in xim manager, but this is problematic because we do not have any more all keys

Offline mjboor911

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 12:30 PM - 04/16/18 »
in order to make my contribution, I confirm that by leaving the button on "on", after having defined its keys and all the parameters (color, dpi, profile 5 in total etc...) with  swarm app , it is enough to unplug the usb from the computer and plug it into the xim apex in my case, everything is backed up. The big problem is that even turning off the console and the xim, the mouse must be left on. otherwise it is necessary to reconnect it to the pc and redo the manipulation. on the other hand the wireless does not work unless you change the settings of the joystick axes in xim manager, but this is problematic because we do not have any more all keys

I'm so thankful for your contribution

Also are telling me that you manage to solve the ( J up ) thing
By disabling the joystick axis !!
Thats good news

But will this affect me if i play with ps nav?

Offline belpoutre

• cool attitude
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 05:00 AM - 04/22/18 »

Thats good news

unfortunately yes ... I just observed that by changing the values ​​of the joystick axes it affected the problem, but bringing other problem. I hoped that it could give Obsiv a further indication for a solution. in your case I think it will affect the proper functioning of the nav

Offline mjboor911

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 10:56 PM - 04/22/18 »

Thats good news

unfortunately yes ... I just observed that by changing the values ​​of the joystick axes it affected the problem, but bringing other problem. I hoped that it could give Obsiv a further indication for a solution. in your case I think it will affect the proper functioning of the nav

FYI Obsiv