XIM Community

HELP R6S settings not correct  (Read 508 times)

Offline Halftownslayz

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: halftownslayz
HELP R6S settings not correct
« on: 11:17 AM - 05/23/17 »
I just bought the xim4 for PS4 to play r6s with mouse and keyboard. 1st the game isn't responding correctly. I'll move the mouse and it won't register for a split second...input lag I think it's called. 2nd The game feels very wavy. Like I will go to quickly aim at something and it will slightly go past that person or object and come back to where I was aiming. This may be due to input lag as well? 3rd my mouse dpi is too high and I don't know how to fix it. On my pc I have the razor deathadder elite with the razor synapse and all my settings are good there but when I plug it into the xim4 and try and use it the dpi is out of control. 4th it says the corsair k70 RGB rapid fire keyboard is compatible with the xim4 but then when I plug it in it's not reading it and yes both firmwares on keyboard and xim4 are up to date. It's pretty stressful and am not sure what to do. If anyone can answer any of these questions I would much appreciate it, thank you!

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: HELP R6S settings not correct
« Reply #1 on: 11:49 AM - 05/23/17 »
Welcome to the community.

1-2) I would check to see that you're using the right game config for your game with the right platform selected. Verify that you are using the correct in-game settings as well. They are linked below.

http://xim.tech/settings

Next, if you're using advanced settings in your config I suggest removing them, they can negatively impact performance in some cases. If input lag is a concern and you're gaming on a TV you could try setting the TV to game mode in its display settings.

3) I recommend using a high DPI then adjusting your XIM4 sensitivity. A high DPI will allow for smoother micro movement.

4) I would update to this XIM4 firmware for the latest hardware support. If it's still a problem after updating then check to see if your keyboard has a second usb cable, if so then plug this cable into another power source like the console or an AC adapter.

You can find the latest firmware below. Please read the instructions on the download page.

http://xim.tech/latest
« Last Edit: 06:52 AM - 05/24/17 by mist4fun »
Have a problem with your XIM? Find a solution
NEXUS Support FAQ | APEX Support FAQ | XIM4 Support FAQ | Instructional Videos

Admin