XIM Community

Ballistic curve for Xbox One?  (Read 1561 times)

Offline Devils Disciple

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Devils Disciple
Ballistic curve for Xbox One?
« on: 10:27 AM - 05/10/17 »
Hey guys, had my Xim4 for a while now & my question is should I mess around with the ballistic curve? I play on Xbox one and the games I play are BO3, BF1, & GOW4. Should I mess with the curve? And what does this curve actually do? Lastly, is there any forums explaining how it works so I can mess with it? I watch Xuk He4DHunt3r and he's beast but always wondered if he uses a ballistic curve? Any help is  greatly appreciated!!

Offline Supernatural X

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Ballistic curve for Xbox One?
« Reply #1 on: 08:10 PM - 05/10/17 »
Hey guys, had my Xim4 for a while now & my question is should I mess around with the ballistic curve? I play on Xbox one and the games I play are BO3, BF1, & GOW4. Should I mess with the curve? And what does this curve actually do? Lastly, is there any forums explaining how it works so I can mess with it? I watch Xuk He4DHunt3r and he's beast but always wondered if he uses a ballistic curve? Any help is  greatly appreciated!!

Just make a new config, copy across your key settings and then play around with the curve on that config if you want. Or you could make a new config and find someone's curve on these forums and copy paste the curve code or config code that they have.
This is a pretty good BF1 Config that I use, try it if you'd like:
http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=50650.0

Admin