XIM Community

Mass Effect Andromeda ADS Settings  (Read 1145 times)

Offline Zationysk

• View Profile
Mass Effect Andromeda ADS Settings
« on: 03:31 PM - 04/05/17 »
Even tho I can play the game on gold just fine on Infiltrator and hit all the weak spots I am still not happy with the Aim.

Like specially on moving targets, I can hit them by placing my aim ahead but my tracking is not like it is in other games, the diagonals suck its like they go zig zag and feel slower.

I also tend to use slow sensitivity, for reference with my mouse on 12k DPI I use 8 on the overwatch ST for hip and 3.28 ADS on widowmaker and i can get moving head shots and trick shots mid air so easy.

For this game I am using 15 hip and ads I change all the time XD tried even increasing it in relation to the hip to counter act the reduction from the game.

Now I know the aim mechanics on this game are not the best and that Mist did the best he could with the ST but if any of u have suggestions for settings I could try to improve it, feel free to post them and I will test. :D

Thanks!
« Last Edit: 03:36 PM - 04/05/17 by Zationysk »

Offline Zationysk

• View Profile
Re: Mass Effect Andromeda ADS Settings
« Reply #1 on: 03:32 PM - 04/05/17 »
Oh and I keep Aim assist off in this game.

Offline BurningPlaydoh

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: BurningPlayd0h
« Reply #2 on: 05:03 AM - 04/06/17 »
Do you have aim assist off?

Offline Zationysk

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 09:36 AM - 04/06/17 »
Do you have aim assist off?

Yes, in this game, aim assist gets in the way more than it helps to hit weak spots. Like I played with and without many games against the outlaws on the same map on gold. And I always hit it many more times with it off, and it feels easier to hit it as well with aim assist off.

Offline Ding Chavez

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: DcIhNaGv3z
« Reply #4 on: 01:51 PM - 04/06/17 »
I think there might be a difference in the ADS aiming mechanics between scoped weapons v.s. non-scoped weapons.  If I could vote, I would vote to have the ADS ST trained on the scoped weapons and scrap the non-scoped ADS ST.

I also keep aim assist off.  Seems like non-scoped weapons are easier to aim in ADS then scoped.  But... maybe this is just my imagination.