XIM Community

Dang!  (Read 1068 times)

Offline Sick_Tight

• View Profile
Dang!
« on: 12:46 PM - 06/03/08 »
Hey guys!
To those of you that are new and to those of you I know from past convos and past game play I just wanted to say hey!
Been out of the Country for a few months now and I had no access to a computer to get on here, much less the time to get on here, so I just wanted to come back to say hey and see how everyone is that I used to talk to all the time. . . I can see Nick is still Whoring up the Forums lol . . . Good to know, he's a good guy, and likes to help, glad to see he's still around.  I noticed Polestar is still posted around in here so that's good, I had the pleasure to play a few games with him a while back, so glad to see you're still around dude. Also last and certainly not least are Derek and ObsIV, those two work hard to ensure that we understand and get the all we can out of the XIM experience with the efforts they put forth to design and program all it's utilities, Thanks guys you have been a God send to my XBox game play, glad to see you are still around and kicking harder than ever! And well I hope everyone else that is new and to those I missed I am sorry for not mentioning you here, but I hope you all are doing well and I suppose i have some reading ahead of me to see what's going on now. . . I see we are closing the gap on XIM 2 so that's nice. . . Take it easy everyone!

Sick
« Last Edit: 12:53 PM - 06/03/08 by Sick_Tight »

Offline nickstudy

• MVP
  • Xim360 Tester. All Hail Xim360!
    • View Profile
Re: Dang!
« Reply #1 on: 12:03 PM - 06/05/08 »
I was wondering what happened to you, I figured you were in Xim land and were too good to talk to us anymore haha.

Alot has changed since then, xim 2 beta tester list and QC testing etc. Fun stuff.
Happy Xim360 tester (former)

Gamertag ii TR00F ii
That's 2 i's a space a TR then 2 zero's an F then a space then 2 more i's.

Offline Sick_Tight

• View Profile
Re: Dang!
« Reply #2 on: 03:00 PM - 07/08/08 »
Actually been playing a lot lately and yah, I guess it sucked me in quite a bit, I never forgot about you guys, just have been busy with my job and leaving town and not really had computer to work with. . .  But it looks like you are still doing well and testing the crap outta everything you can. .. Good stuff to hear my man. So we are closing the gap for XIM2 eh? Sweetness. . Fine times are ahead!