XIM Community

BF4's extra 200% sensitivity settings, where?  (Read 522 times)

Offline 64BitBrain

• View Profile
BF4's extra 200% sensitivity settings, where?
« on: 07:11 AM - 03/21/17 »
Hi all. :)
Quick question about BF4 on PS4.
I know ingame sensitivity should be maxed @ 100% which it is, for both vehicles and soldier, however, with the extra optional sensitivity sliders in the 'advanced settings' section for short range medium range long range etc which go up to 200%, where should the be set?

Also what are thoughts on coefficient, default being 133%, where i've left it.

Anyones thoughts? Thanks. :)

Online mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: BF4's extra 200% sensitivity settings, where?
« Reply #1 on: 09:29 AM - 03/21/17 »
The ST expects these settings:

http://xim4.com/settings

Adjusting settings beyond this is up to the user. I personally would max the extra advanced sensitivity settings and leave coefficient and UsA alone. If you encounter issues with performance then these options should be defaulted and only those listed in the link above should be used.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline TSARGA

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: SkubaniecTSARGA
« Reply #2 on: 11:29 AM - 03/21/17 »
The sensitivity setting factor is a constant multiplier in most games (I haven't seen a single game where it changes the sensitivity exponentially or changes the deadzone or changes any other thing that affects the proportionality between points of the response curve). It won't affect the linearity (so-called 1:1) whether you set it to 100% or 200% or 34092347645%.

The USA factor makes the sensitivity/FOV ratio constant for all scopes by adjusting the sensitivity, but I couldn't find a clear definition of the percentage. I mean, the first thing I did when I wanted to find out what USA does was setting the coefficient to 0%, cause 0 is a very dangerous number when it comes to coefficients and proportionality, as it always "breaks" something... but in BF4, nothing special happens :/

I use 178%.

Offline 64BitBrain

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 04:01 PM - 03/22/17 »
Thanks guys.