XIM Community

Anyone have a XIM2 ?  (Read 1430 times)

Offline mikael

• MVP
    • View Profile
Anyone have a XIM2 ?
« on: 10:53 AM - 03/12/17 »
 Hey guys does anyone still have a XIM2  ?  I have a bunch of things I can trade  🤔
« Last Edit: 11:55 AM - 03/12/17 by mikael »

Offline Brutalimp

• View Profile
Re: Anyone have a XIM2 ?
« Reply #1 on: 02:49 PM - 03/12/17 »
I still have one, PM me.

Offline RabX2

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: RabX2
« Reply #2 on: 07:41 PM - 03/12/17 »
Mikael what did you do with the one I shipped you with the agreement of a trade for xim3 in which you never shipped? Heck, I was going to give it to you but you insisted i trade but never shipped me the xim3? Weird. I really dont care about it but any interested in this trade can contact me for the text message proof of the agreement.

Offline mikael

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 02:04 AM - 03/13/17 »
Yes , at first you wanted to just give it to me and I told you that I would rather give you a xim3 in return . When it arrived , it was in the box for over a month and when I opened it and tried it , won't connect to the hardware so I just left it alone , I can't complain to you about something that doesn't work when I didn't pay for it

Offline mikael

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 02:48 AM - 03/13/17 »
Infact I will ship it back to you , but I appreciate you sending it anyway.

Offline RabX2

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: RabX2
« Reply #5 on: 09:03 AM - 03/13/17 »
As old as that thing is and the mileage on it, I will give you the benefit of the doubt. It did work when I stopped using it but sometimes it would act up but that was the common problem the xim2 had across the board. Weird. Just looking out for my fellow ximmers. You didn't make me aware of the problem, just saying. Seems odd. May be legit, but im just being honest and cautious.

Again, that thing only had nostalgiac value to me. I really dont need nothing as i told you before. I was just erring on the side of caution for the likely trader due the agreement and breech there of.
« Last Edit: 09:58 AM - 03/13/17 by RabX2 »

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 09:17 AM - 03/13/17 »
michael, a common problem with XIM2 was the controller shell pressing on two solder points which bridged them together. It's entirely possible that his XIM2 worked and overtime stopped working due to this. You can check by opening the controller and checking to make sure these solder points are clearly separated. If they touching one another then it could be fixed by simply heating up a soldering iron then touching the iron to the solder to reflow and separate them.

Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline mikael

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 01:49 PM - 03/13/17 »
As old as that thing is and the mileage on it, I will give you the benefit of the doubt. It did work when I stopped using it but sometimes it would act up but that was the common problem the xim2 had across the board. Weird. Just looking out for my fellow ximmers. You didn't make me aware of the problem, just saying. Seems odd. May be legit, but im just being honest and cautious.

Again, that thing only had nostalgiac value to me. I really dont need nothing as i told you before. I was just erring on the side of caution for the likely trader due the agreement and breech there of.

Like I said earlier in the other post brother, I  don't want to be complaining to you about something you gave me free of charge when you didn't have to . I thought that was very nice of you and I appreciate it no matter what.

@mist4fun , I will try that tonight when I get back from work mate, I just hope it's one of the flex chips cause if it's one of the early builds up with the first revision chips i'll probably end up messing it up worse

Offline NinjaX2

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Xaanit
« Reply #8 on: 03:26 PM - 03/13/17 »
I still have mine..I never use it...free if you want it...

And no...that doesnt gofor everyone...but mikael is oldschool. :)

And mine works flawlessly..been well maintained...granted its been in a box since I moved.

Offline mikael

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 04:42 PM - 03/13/17 »
Ninja comes out of the blue haha , where you been homie???  Most the old school guys have disappeared man, toys disappear as did roads and ak and most others. Pretty much mist , obs since it's his project 😜 haha and tonester seems to have  recently come back. I miss those mofos.
« Last Edit: 05:00 PM - 03/13/17 by mikael »

Offline NinjaX2

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 03:46 PM - 03/15/17 »
Ninja comes out of the blue haha , where you been homie???  Most the old school guys have disappeared man, toys disappear as did roads and ak and most others. Pretty much mist , obs since it's his project 😜 haha and tonester seems to have  recently come back. I miss those mofos.

Yeah. I have my sticks disabled I believe...I think I ordered it that way. Leaving them connected caused nothing but problems.

But yeah...it an XIM2. It is still my favorite...and I love it...I have XIM1, 2, 3, and fixing to be 4 I guess.

Yet unless XIM2 somehow magically becomes compatible with my xbox one then its your if you want it.

Offline mikael

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 04:47 PM - 03/15/17 »
I'm thinking to use it on PS4 with the cronusmax . Yes it should work on Xbox one with the cronusmax 😀

Offline NinjaX2

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 03:42 PM - 03/17/17 »
Yeah I have never used a cronus max...what I miss most about my xim2 is AutoHotkey...shabanzi

Offline mikael

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 07:05 PM - 03/17/17 »
I went at my friends house and I seen him using the XIM2 playing like nothing changed. XIM2 is fully usable and it's still amazing on both consoles if you want to use it on next gen you should keep it it's awesome.

Offline NinjaX2

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 01:03 PM - 03/24/17 »
I may try it...because I always preferred the manual configs of the xim2...Smart Configs or whatever or cool....but the xim 2 I could dial in perfectly.