XIM Community

Well RIP PS4 and Xbox one are now full of hacks  (Read 14942 times)

Offline colb

• MVP
  • The Global Elite
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: mynameiscolb
  • PSN ID: mynameiscolb
Re: Well RIP PS4 and Xbox one are now full of hacks
« Reply #15 on: 11:00 PM - 03/08/17 »
Doubt that it's legit. Most likely someone running a hack on PC with a controller. Notice you never see any confirmation that it's on console (no achievement overlay, no dashboard overlay, etc).

I'd be shocked if there were plug and play hacks on console lol

Offline mikael

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 12:05 AM - 03/09/17 »
Oh wow , you are right . That technically could be pc with a controller 🤔 . They never verified dashboard . I hope it's fake

Offline Pfeuff

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Pfoiffee
« Reply #17 on: 05:31 AM - 03/09/17 »
Assumptions... the mother of all f#*%-ups.

-My Setup-

- XIM3 | Xbox360 Pro 120GB
- XIM4 | XboxOne 1TB (Halo 5 LE Console)
- BenQ G2420HD Monitor (24"/1920x1080/2ms GTG) | *New Logitech G933 Gaming Headset | Logitech Z906 5.1 speakers
- Razer Orbweaver Gaming Keypad | Logitech G310 Gaming Keyboard | Logitech G700/s Wireless Gaming Mouse

Offline BulletChaser

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: none
  • PSN ID: none
« Reply #18 on: 06:47 PM - 03/11/17 »
If someone tries this hack out, let us know if it is actually legit.
Doubt that it's legit. Most likely someone running a hack on PC with a controller. Notice you never see any confirmation that it's on console (no achievement overlay, no dashboard overlay, etc).

And this one hack don't need anything to download its  an online hack with your mobile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnN2_nsWu6I

Offline mikael

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 08:59 PM - 03/11/17 »
Jesus, the retardation has gone beyond what I thought was possible

Offline Brutalimp

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 02:39 AM - 03/12/17 »
These things are legit trust me.

All you have to do is turn off your anti-virus, download and install some software that is all in Russian and insert your credit card number and social security and BOOM Ps4/Xbox/WiiU/Switch/PC hacks for every single game!

Offline Clu

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Clu Rebooted
« Reply #21 on: 06:22 AM - 03/12/17 »
That COD cod was PC and the BF1 vid was also PC gameplay. Geez people, don't get your xims all in a twist.

Offline xSundown

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 11:11 AM - 03/12/17 »
I love how the chat box shows in the bf1 vid lulz.
[email protected]| Noctua D15s| Asus Gene Viii| 16gb DDR4 3200mhz G.Skill Trident RAM| Phanteks Evolv mATX| EVGA 750w G2| 1tb Samsung Evo SSD| EVGA GTX 980ti FTW| Dell U3415W

Offline colb

• MVP
  • The Global Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 02:13 PM - 03/12/17 »
If someone tries this hack out, let us know if it is actually legit.

And this one hack don't need anything to download its  an online hack with your mobile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnN2_nsWu6I

hahaha

God, if anyone falls for that, they deserve to have their phone wiped lol

Offline SamboInYoFace

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 02:30 PM - 03/12/17 »
Oh wow , you are right . That technically could be pc with a controller  . They never verified dashboard . I hope it's fake

what about in the video where it says "Hold X (with a circle around it) for Reaver"....that looks like PS4 to me. please see here....

https://youtu.be/ke_IjJFe3n4?t=3m41s

if this was PC with a PS4 controller attached, wouldn't it just say hold (keyboard mapped) hotkey that was assigned to the X button on the PS4 controller???
« Last Edit: 03:08 PM - 03/12/17 by SamboInYoFace »

Offline xSundown

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 03:45 PM - 03/12/17 »
Oh wow , you are right . That technically could be pc with a controller  . They never verified dashboard . I hope it's fake

what about in the video where it says "Hold X (with a circle around it) for Reaver"....that looks like PS4 to me. please see here....

if this was PC with a PS4 controller attached, wouldn't it just say hold (keyboard mapped) hotkey that was assigned to the X button on the PS4 controller???

I've played a game where you can select a PS controller. I think it may have been Dying Light but I can't remember.
[email protected]| Noctua D15s| Asus Gene Viii| 16gb DDR4 3200mhz G.Skill Trident RAM| Phanteks Evolv mATX| EVGA 750w G2| 1tb Samsung Evo SSD| EVGA GTX 980ti FTW| Dell U3415W

Offline colb

• MVP
  • The Global Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 11:59 AM - 03/13/17 »

No it would still show X or whatever key for his controller. It's PC.

Offline REFur

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: dankattack
« Reply #27 on: 05:54 PM - 03/14/17 »

-video-

No it would still show X or whatever key for his controller. It's PC.
Just for argument's sake, it would be a thousand times easier to modify the resources of a game on PC to make it look like the PS4 version than it would be to reverse the whole PS4 software structure and then develop functional hacks for games on the system.

Just my two cents as someone who likes to dabble in things of that nature. ;)

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 09:01 PM - 03/14/17 »
not as blatant and powerfull as the cheat in the opening topic but here is another USB cheat stick for the current consoles

http://xaim-pro.de/Playstation-4/xAim-Pro-V2-Aimbot-fuer-Playstation-4-old-slim-pro-Ego-Shooter-Overwatch-Destiny-Battlefield-uvm::18.html?MODsid=148h2nrplmc9mv4hvri8rfnhq6

note:
its a german guy who created it so only german text, also theres only shipping to german speaking countries i think
this stick has been discussed quite a lot in the german xim forum + german xim users actually tried it
the results where mixed, some claimed it works while others said it doesnt
anyhow i tried to get in contact with the owner to ask him how he managed to do it but all he answered was some sort of basic pr stuff that didnt say anything at all

the german xim topic is set to unlisted to not further boost the SEO results for this device, let me know if anyone wants the link to it
(the xim forum topic was the number 1 search result on google for it)
« Last Edit: 09:06 PM - 03/14/17 by Od1n »
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline RML

• MVP
  • AKA "KO" - PUBG Shield [ON]
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 06:41 AM - 03/15/17 »
Some of this stuff is a total scam. Record cheats on PC, advertise as console and milk it. Pretty funny actually, those that want Aim Bots pretty much deserve it IMO.

Admin