XIM Community

modded controller halo 3  (Read 4837 times)

Offline SKAG187

• MVP
  • PHD in Teledildonics (a pioneer in the field)
    • View Profile
Re: modded controller halo 3
« Reply #15 on: 02:31 PM - 06/04/08 »
SO,,,  are we going to debate this issue or not? here, in another thread?
I would really like to hear others opinions on the matter.
PHD in Teledildonics

Offline OMGsus

• Administrator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: OMGsus
  • PSN ID: OMGsus
« Reply #16 on: 02:54 PM - 06/04/08 »

Debates are good! There are many good people on this site with strong opinions but in the end those who do will and those who don't well you know. I for one find it interesting you can tell the dif between on off auto fire and on on on on off off auto fire.

John

I am on the fence with macros. I can see some being useful to make it more fun for people to play a game and make the game more PC-like. I can also see people using them in a negitave way.

What I REALLY want to avoid is this site showing up for the people that are searching the net for the wrong kind of macros that will end up getting this community the wrong kind of publicity. XIM has MANY applications but it's first and foremost goal is a PC-like gaming experience on consoles, mainly the 360 atm.

Probably...

Offline azeledge

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 02:59 PM - 06/04/08 »

Debates are good! There are many good people on this site with strong opinions but in the end those who do will and those who don't well you know. I for one find it interesting you can tell the dif between on off auto fire and on on on on off off auto fire.

John

I am on the fence with macros. I can see some being useful to make it more fun for people to play a game and make the game more PC-like. I can also see people using them in a negitave way.

What I REALLY want to avoid is this site showing up for the people that are searching the net for the wrong kind of macros that will end up getting this community the wrong kind of publicity. XIM has MANY applications but it's first and foremost goal is a PC-like gaming experience on consoles, mainly the 360 atm.

Probably...

Totaly Agree! 
- AzelEdge -
"No matter where you go there you are"

Offline SKAG187

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 04:04 PM - 06/04/08 »
OK You're confusing my poor little strained mind.
are we opening up a debate?
will we be debating here, or in another already established thread?
if there is another thread for this debate, would someone post the link to it?
PHD in Teledildonics

Offline sam5560

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 04:14 PM - 06/04/08 »
hi guys just downloaded the xim xae not im still a bit of a newbie to all this not really sure how to use it. has anyone got any settings to make the weapons rapid fire? if so could you post them thanks alot sam5560

Offline OMGsus

• Administrator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 10:23 PM - 06/04/08 »
To clarify, If you don't care about full auto weapon conflicts.. 1-on 1-off (1-1 I named it) is pretty much exactly what these gamermodz controllers do. Which hiccups the fire rate of the assault rifle and smg's. I was trying to avoid that with 3-on 2-off (3-2) but its not as fast with the needler as 1-1. (also the aim re-centering is tighter with 1-1)

Macro thread coming soon. Working out the kinks on some rules. Might be it's own section since I've been wanting to do a little organization of the board. Keep a look out.

Offline SKAG187

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 10:29 PM - 06/04/08 »
I didn't mean to sound like I was pushing the issue( of debating this). if this is a topic better left alone for now, or forever even, I will drop it.
PHD in Teledildonics

Offline OMGsus

• Administrator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 08:57 AM - 06/05/08 »
To clarify, If you don't care about full auto weapon conflicts.. 1-on 1-off (1-1 I named it) is pretty much exactly what these gamermodz controllers do. Which hiccups the fire rate of the assault rifle and smg's. I was trying to avoid that with 3-on 2-off (3-2) but its not as fast with the needler as 1-1. (also the aim re-centering is tighter with 1-1)

Macro thread coming soon. Working out the kinks on some rules. Might be it's own section since I've been wanting to do a little organization of the board. Keep a look out.

after even more testing.. again as long as you dont care about the assault rifle, 2-1 seems to be the best for almost all the weapons.

I didn't mean to sound like I was pushing the issue( of debating this). if this is a topic better left alone for now, or forever even, I will drop it.

No it's not a big deal. I think we should discuss it. I just keep thinking it will turn into something negative. Maybe im just being a pescimist. As I stated above, I dont want this site coming up number 1 when people google search words that sound like "ecks-bocks cheets" etc. We don't want ot be associated with that crowd at all. :P

Admin