XIM Community

$149 for XIM?!  (Read 1619 times)

Offline jawtab

• View Profile
$149 for XIM?!
« on: 08:07 AM - 02/22/17 »
Well I missed my $100 window on xim4 and ended up paying $125.

Still an amazing deal. Seeing I paid $149 for my XIM3 in 2011.

I thought I was going to do some PC gaming again but everyone in the live chat on BF1 were calling out hackers to ban.  Is the PC that hackable?!   Plus it's not a fair fight considering everyone may have a different config and framerate...  I find the console a MUCH better solution and LOVE the fact you can save all those fine tuned tweaks for each gun as a profile for all your games.

Hats off to you guys for an amazing product and keeping the price REAL!

I cannot wait to get back into it and ripping it up with my mouse and Sony Nav controller.

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Re: $149 for XIM?!
« Reply #1 on: 09:17 AM - 02/22/17 »
Thank you very much for your feedback and I'm really happy you are enjoying your XIM4. The negatives you call out on PC gaming is definitely one of the reasons why people are here (also including cost of hardware upgrades and they can't play with their friends).
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline neat

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 05:14 AM - 03/31/17 »
When was it that cheap? :o

149 is alot, and the only thing currently holding me from ordering one since im not sure i will like it, im afraid it wont emulate the PC feel enough for me.  Wish i had a mate who had one which i could try :(

Offline Vizikk

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Vizikk
« Reply #3 on: 02:28 AM - 06/04/17 »
When was it that cheap? :o

149 is alot, and the only thing currently holding me from ordering one since im not sure i will like it, im afraid it wont emulate the PC feel enough for me.  Wish i had a mate who had one which i could try :(

There is really nothing anyone could do with creating a 100% 1:1 PC feeling. Not to mention the better the game was developed when creating analog movement the closer you can get it. It's not necessarily a hardware limitation is a limitation with it being created for analog movement. Though on the bright side, the higher Sensitivity games allow, the closer you can get to a 1:1 (figuring you preferred Sens. with a mouse isn't something ridiculous).

I will say though, the XIM4 is by far the best on the market. You wont find anything better when emulating mouse movement on console. I have had mine for a little over 4 month, and I am more than satisfied with the product.

(Sorry for bring up an old thread just noticed it)   

EDIT: Coming out of "newbie" stage with the XIM4, it took maybe 2-3 days to get used to (but that's because I wasn't used to playing smooth games with mouse because my PC sucks). If you've played games on PC at high frame-rates before you should catch right on. You just have to understand, the higher DPI, and the lower Sens. you can stand on the XIM4 settings, the less pixel skipping you will get (just never lower in-game sens. from max). You will notice some games are worse than others, though again, that is not the XIM's fault. It's the developers, for not creating a decent movement for analog (i.e. Overwatch). ALTHOUGH sometimes you can create curves to counter-act this. I just having got really used to the curves yet so I try to leave it alone when I can.
« Last Edit: 02:36 AM - 06/04/17 by Vizikk »
Do You Even SQL Inject?

Offline R_Adkins80

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: JUGGERN00Bz
« Reply #4 on: 08:23 PM - 06/15/17 »
After spending almost $100 for a cronusmax plus mega bundle and that honestly hurt my gaming performance......$149 for the xim4 was money well spent.
JUGGERNOOBz my name. Converting people to XIM is my game. Bring on the APEX so I can hook up some lucky SOB with my XIM4!

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 08:58 AM - 06/16/17 »
XIM4 is priced at $124.99. If you paid more than this then you may have bought from a third party.

http://store.xim4.com/XIM4_p_13.html
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline Supernatural X

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 09:29 AM - 06/18/17 »
XIM4 is priced at $124.99. If you paid more than this then you may have bought from a third party.

http://store.xim4.com/XIM4_p_13.html

It's probably their local currency

AUD xim is way more than $125 it was like $170 or something and shipping was like $50 AUD as well.

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 10:58 AM - 06/18/17 »
ah, got it.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline xKowal86x

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Ninja_Rabbit_86
« Reply #8 on: 10:57 AM - 07/04/17 »
I buy my xim in uk for 130 pound plus mouse about 50 pound(logitech g502) and 10 pound keybord.So plus minus almost 200 pound,expensive as hell?Realy?No before i pay 100 pound for fancy controllers(sharq similary to scuff and nacon revolution),that was expensive compare what extra i get.
With xim even i dont play mouse and kb before i feel i do right thing.Is amazing play mouse,feel so free and able to aim,still not 4 kd player but love thats feeling.Im angre on myself i dont buy this ages ago:)Ofcure i hear loads of time im cheater but dont care,analog suck and only real way to play fps is xim even with in game max turn speed.No only person i blame for lose gunfight(after lag hahha) is me,no any annoyed destiny aim and other stuff.
Love xim and g502,with that setup when im off i can play all days fps games:)Ofcurse only when my lady is at work:)
Mouse: Zowie EC-1,Keyboard:Corsair K63,Headset: Astro A40TR,Monitor:Benq 2455,Router:Netduma R1