XIM Community

Anyone tried the Battlefield Bad Company demo with Xim yet?  (Read 5605 times)

Offline Cameron3395

• View Profile
Re: Anyone tried the Battlefield Bad Company demo with Xim yet?
« Reply #30 on: 10:01 AM - 06/27/08 »
Can't !

Offline PhilAshio

• MVP
  • Troll in the Mist, 4fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 01:20 PM - 06/27/08 »
COD4
Halo 3
BFBC
UTIII

All of these feel so awesome with Xim 2.

*wets himself*

Maybe a few months after the Xim 2 is released DICE will fix the remaining bugs and the stat padding in BF:BC and it will finally be a good game.

Offline abs0lut

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 02:30 PM - 06/27/08 »
I really like the game too but it seems it takes a whole magazine to kill someone with the automatic weapons.  If the weapons were like the COD4 weapons it would be great, considering they get the problems fixed.

haha I know what you mean about how many bullets someone can take.  Kind of silly but with the xim I am sure I'm just gonna be poppin off heads.
The present is a gift..

Offline abs0lut

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 02:33 PM - 06/27/08 »
COD4
Halo 3
BFBC
UTIII

*wets himself*

Maybe a few months after the Xim 2 is released DICE will fix the remaining bugs and the stat padding in BF:BC and it will finally be a good game.

What stat padding?
The present is a gift..

Offline nickstudy

• MVP
  • Xim360 Tester. All Hail Xim360!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 03:48 PM - 06/27/08 »
COD4
Halo 3
BFBC
UTIII

*wets himself*

What stat padding?

It's when people exploit shortcuts in the game to gain a level.

For example, in battlefield 2 on the pc, people would go into special servers where this is all they do. One team has a medic and a buddy, then the person who wants to gain XP quickly will kill the guy, then the medic will revive. Normally done with a knife. What happens is that person gets a TON of points that game and then ranks very quickly.

BF2142 was crazy like that too - the Titan game mode people would fly above the titan in a helicopter and switch seats and it would give you 6000 points sometimes and you would just keep doing it and in one game you would have around 80k in points going up in level VERY fast.

The problem was you went into any legit server, the admins would check your stats as you came in with filters that looked for high points per game like 30k or something retarded like that and boot you.

So people stat pad in BFBC, good to know DICE is on top of fixing it *sarcasm*.

Happy Xim360 tester (former)

Gamertag ii TR00F ii
That's 2 i's a space a TR then 2 zero's an F then a space then 2 more i's.

Offline PhilAshio

• MVP
  • Troll in the Mist, 4fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 05:15 PM - 06/27/08 »
It's a method that's been around since BF2 and 2142 as well. You flip a car upside down, someone stays inside while the armor drains, and anyone who wants to just sits around repairing it. I've seen someone sneak up on a group of stat padders and get four consecutive knife kills. They're also easy JDAM targets.