XIM Community

To My friend OBSIV  (Read 1757 times)

Offline mikael

• MVP
    • View Profile
To My friend OBSIV
« on: 10:16 PM - 02/08/17 »
Today marks 9 years since I found out about your blog on the XIM. Going in to the 10th year I would like to thank you for giving me countless hours of comfortable gaming with the device of my choice as a pc gamer  and not a controller . The xim has helped me to this day distract myself  of the stresses of daily life and the rest of the rough times that come with it. When I game , for me is as I get in a different world and forget about everything. Thank you my friend for sharing with me this awesome work . 
« Last Edit: 05:09 AM - 02/10/17 by mikael »

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: To My friend OBSIV
« Reply #1 on: 08:33 AM - 02/09/17 »
feedback like yours is what drives to company in so many ways, great to read a post like this from a xim veteran! :)
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #2 on: 12:24 PM - 02/09/17 »
The xim has helped me to this day distract myself  of the stresses of daily life and the rest of the rough times that come with it. When I game , for me is as I get in a different world and forget about everything.

Thanks for that mikael, we are glad you are here and have been with us so long! And what you are saying is what it's all about. :)

And yes, we aren't yet done with the experimental builds. Thanks for trying them out an providing feedback.
Get the most out of your XIM NEXUS, read the XIM NEXUS Support FAQ.

Offline mikael

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 05:14 AM - 02/10/17 »
feedback like yours is what drives to company in so many ways, great to read a post like this from a xim veteran! :)

And moderators like you keeps it going brother 😉

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 06:14 AM - 02/10/17 »

And moderators like you keeps it going brother 😉

:-* :P
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline RML

• MVP
  • AKA "KO" - PUBG Shield [ON]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 12:34 PM - 02/10/17 »
Hugs and kisses all around ...  :)

In all seriousness, I totally get where mikael is coming from. XIM4 is a game changer and such a cool product for alot of people. I can only imagine how much joy it's brought to many people with disabilities. That's where the XIM team and OBsIV really shine in my eyes. You can't help but respect people that make a difference in the world, no matter how big or small.

Cheers!!

Offline mindworm22

• MVP
  • "I'm your huckleberry..."
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Liquidboy
« Reply #6 on: 06:55 AM - 02/19/17 »
I'll never go back to my xim1 with YOBO adapter! 

=)

"You beat that horse to a bloody pulp in that circle-jerk of a thread .... and then poured the remains in a blender, pureed them, and gargled the leftovers. How you're not sick of it is beyond me." --- RookCheck

Offline mikael

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 02:51 PM - 03/09/17 »
I'll never go back to my xim1 with YOBO adapter! 

=)

Ha ha good old days

Admin