XIM Community

The divison best ballistics curve. Check updates on my new topic  (Read 4956 times)

Offline Sweet_EviL

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Sweet_EviL_14
Hello you can find the newest update here

http://xim4.com/community/index.php?topic=52833.0

Hello

This is my setup for the division, I'm using G13 and G502 DPI set to 3600

DPI 3600
In game sensitivity
camera 100%
Aim100%
Dead zone 0%

Hip fire ballistics curve, sensitivity 30

Code: [Select]
>>> XIM4 [Mouse Ballistics] START PASTE >>>
X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANgAwADQAMAA1ABAhN1iQyMjIyMjIyMjIyMjIyMjI:X4MB
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

For aim down sight i didn't tune the curve. The linear one works fine with 30 sensitivity.

All configuration

>>> XIM4 [The Division] START PASTE >>>
X4C: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:X4C
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

I hope help some of you and if you have any setup please don't hesitate to post it.

Update 1.1

I have changed my DPI to 12000 and I've switched hip fire and aim down sight sensitivity to 8.5. I feel it's more accurate and best micro tuning when hip fire.
« Last Edit: 11:46 AM - 03/14/17 by mist4fun »

Offline V3n0m15

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: The divison best config: ballistics curve and emote menu
« Reply #1 on: 02:10 AM - 02/05/17 »
I thought this games ST was trained on 30 in game dead zone?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

XBox One, XIM4, Logitech G502, Razer Orbweaver, Behringer Xenyx 802 audio Mixer, DSS1, Audio-Technica ATH-AD500X, Boom XLR Microphone, KVM Switch, Razer Goliathus Speed Mat

Offline Sweet_EviL

• View Profile
Re: The divison best config: ballistics curve and emote menu
« Reply #2 on: 04:46 AM - 02/05/17 »
Using 0 dead zone i don't have weapons recoil. You just moove slowly down your mouse when ads (90% full headshot). When hip fire the curve help you to turn easly and have micro movement

Offline Sweet_EviL

• View Profile
Look to my update 1.1

Offline dylanwade1997

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: dylanwade1997
Might I ask your polling rate? And how is this working? I've been having so much trouble for the past month trying to find perfect settings lol. So far it's either really slow and accurate, or fast and immaculate.
Mouse : Logitech G502
KB : Logitech K120
DPI : ~12k/1000hz polling
YouTube : Civil Preacher

Offline Sweet_EviL

• View Profile
Hello i will update my topic soon for 1.6 patch.
Try this setup. I use soft pad with 4k dpi and 1000 polling rate
For hip fire use 34 sensitivity I've activated the steady aim. It seems working well also with ads

X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANgAwADQAMAA1AAoUHigyPUhUYW59jJ2wyMjIyMjI:X4MB
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

For ADS  use 16 sensitivity with RLM anti sticky aim curve.
I've activate the steady aim and dont forget to use 0% deadzone otherwise this setup don't work well

X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANgAwADQAMAA1ABEbJS85Q05YYmx2gIuVn6mzvcjI:X4MB
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

You can see here a gameplay with this configuration

https://www.youtube.com/v/rZZZg5hv7lU

Offline Sweet_EviL

• View Profile

Admin