XIM Community

Overwatch: Best Genji Config "g3njicpl"  (Read 11791 times)

Offline PattyBoy123

• View Profile
Re: Overwatch: Best Genji Config "g3njicpl"
« Reply #15 on: 06:53 PM - 12/23/16 »
Im curious, you say that you are a low sens player, how much CM or inch to do a full 360degres in your mouse pad? So that mean you move a lot your arms instead of quick wrist movement?

Offline kojsdojo

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: kojsdojo
« Reply #16 on: 04:09 PM - 12/24/16 »
Im curious, you say that you are a low sens player, how much CM or inch to do a full 360degres in your mouse pad? So that mean you move a lot your arms instead of quick wrist movement?

yes but actually for what u want to turn 360 degrees?
180 is enough :)

greets

Offline PattyBoy123

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 11:12 PM - 12/24/16 »
It is just to have a a view of how much does it take for you to turn.. I mean if it takes you 30cm for 360 it will take 15cm for 180... so how much of your mouse pad in CM does it take to make a 180 degres with your sensitivity? And you move more your arm or your wrist with those low sens ( I'm more like a high sens player, but all top OW player is running low sens, so I would like to try it out)

Offline kojsdojo

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 09:52 AM - 12/25/16 »
It is just to have a a view of how much does it take for you to turn.. I mean if it takes you 30cm for 360 it will take 15cm for 180... so how much of your mouse pad in CM does it take to make a 180 degres with your sensitivity? And you move more your arm or your wrist with those low sens ( I'm more like a high sens player, but all top OW player is running low sens, so I would like to try it out)

Sorry but this is a stupid question. I dont know how much i move my mouse for 180 degree :D
I think maybe 5-10 CM ?

I dont know just play with what u fit best doesnt matter what the pros are doing. The korean pros playing crazy high sens and rape the low sens players its all about accuracy.

greets

Offline PattyBoy123

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 12:41 PM - 12/25/16 »
Funny thing you saying its a stupid question since all people asking on forom which Pro of Overwatc answer is that question.. there is already a pro that has program to calculate how much dpi versus ingame sens to get the number of inch or CM on your mouse pad to get a full 360degres. I think you should read a little more about what people are asking you before saying they ask stupid question lol. Maybe for games like CS or whatever else Korean player use crazy high sense, but its the complete opposite for a game like overwatch... ive watched every single tournament of that game and I can tell you I havent seen any1, even Korean player, use that crazy high sense that you are talking. Go watch it yourself on stream witch some of the best player on the pro scene are streaming, they all use pretty low sens and low dpi.

greets

Offline kojsdojo

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 12:57 AM - 12/26/16 »
Funny thing you saying its a stupid question since all people asking on forom which Pro of Overwatc answer is that question.. there is already a pro that has program to calculate how much dpi versus ingame sens to get the number of inch or CM on your mouse pad to get a full 360degres. I think you should read a little more about what people are asking you before saying they ask stupid question lol. Maybe for games like CS or whatever else Korean player use crazy high sense, but its the complete opposite for a game like overwatch... ive watched every single tournament of that game and I can tell you I havent seen any1, even Korean player, use that crazy high sense that you are talking. Go watch it yourself on stream witch some of the best player on the pro scene are streaming, they all use pretty low sens and low dpi.

greets

in fact we are talking about the pc game overwatch this is maybe right.
But on Console Overwatch is a complete different feeling of your mouse.

To be honest it feels really bad actually i just play it because its the only good FPS on console right now.
Sorry i dont want to attack you in personal but i dont know still how much i move my mouse as i said i think 10-15 cm but it wont be that much different for you since we cant turn faster then a controller player.

Greets

Offline JamesR4494

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Duhoy
« Reply #21 on: 03:39 AM - 12/26/16 »

greets

To be honest it feels really bad actually i just play it because its the only good FPS on console right now.
Sorry i dont want to attack you in personal but i dont know still how much i move my mouse as i said i think 10-15 cm but it wont be that much different for you since we cant turn faster then a controller player.

Greets

Kojsdojo is right. I play on both PC and PS4, my signature is proof of that, Don't treat Console Overwatch like PC Overwatch because they're entirely different. Remember the XIM4 still has to follow controller limitations such as joystick acceleration and deadzone. On Console with XIM4 you need high sensitivity to take advantage of aim assist.

What the "Pro Koreans" are using doesn't matter for us because we're in an entirely different control scheme. There is absolutely no way to translate PC settings to XIM4 Console settings. Trust me I've tried even with the CM/Number of inches on mousepad side by side with the same mouse at the same FoV (92) and you can't get even close because of the controller limitations.
« Last Edit: 03:44 AM - 12/26/16 by JamesR4494 »
Logitech G502 Mouse @ 12,000 dpi/1000hz, Steelseries Qck Mousepad, Logitech K120 Keyboard, BenQ RL2455 Monitor, MSI GT72VR 6RE Dominator Pro Laptop

Twitch - YouTube

OW Stats: Main PS4 Account - Smurf PS4 Account - PC Account

Offline kojsdojo

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 01:00 AM - 12/27/16 »

greets

Greets

Kojsdojo is right. I play on both PC and PS4, my signature is proof of that, Don't treat Console Overwatch like PC Overwatch because they're entirely different. Remember the XIM4 still has to follow controller limitations such as joystick acceleration and deadzone. On Console with XIM4 you need high sensitivity to take advantage of aim assist.

What the "Pro Koreans" are using doesn't matter for us because we're in an entirely different control scheme. There is absolutely no way to translate PC settings to XIM4 Console settings. Trust me I've tried even with the CM/Number of inches on mousepad side by side with the same mouse at the same FoV (92) and you can't get even close because of the controller limitations.

I pray everyday to god that blizzard is increasing the tickrate and remove the input lag :(
But i think on console this will never happen.

Offline bimmers

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: bimmers525i
« Reply #23 on: 03:04 PM - 01/07/17 »
No curve?

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

Offline kojsdojo

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 03:27 AM - 01/11/17 »
No curve?

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

Hi

Nope im not using a curve on g3njicpl.
But im still working on a more precise aim while the g3njicpl ult trigger on Q starts.

Greets

Offline AKs0n-

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: AKs0n-
« Reply #25 on: 07:35 AM - 01/17/17 »
No video yet by anyone whatsoever using such settings w/ AA 0%?

Offline AKs0n-

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: AKs0n-
« Reply #26 on: 01:46 PM - 01/18/17 »
XIM4 converts Analog to mouse control. So you can 180~360 turns just like on Controller. Meaning the slower you move your mouse the more cm it requires to turn. There's also ofc a hard cap on how fast you can move your mouse to turn. Just like there is a limit to how far you can press your Analog sticks in any direction. XIM4 is not a true DPI cm to 360 control like real M+KB is on PC. They are totally different. It's like asking "What's your cm to 180~360 on a PS4 controller?" I suppose you could test fastest swipes to 180~360 but knowing if/when turn speed is capped is impossible. Even w/o the XIM4 blinking you will cap turn speed w/o even realizing you wasted mouse movement. Hope that helps.
« Last Edit: 01:55 PM - 01/18/17 by AKs0n- »

Offline tjae6

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 12:30 AM - 01/20/17 »
Hey, Here's a small clip of I using the config.
 (https://youtu.be/tRtGjpf382o)

Offline kojsdojo

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 04:54 AM - 01/20/17 »
Hey, Here's a small clip of I using the config.
 (https://youtu.be/tRtGjpf382o)

Hey thank you very much i really enjoyed well done :)

Offline Descendits

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Descendits
« Reply #29 on: 12:52 PM - 02/21/17 »
You just have to create 2 configurations for Overwatch and then you have to paste the first one in one of them and the second one (for ults) in the other one. Pressing Q will switch configurations.

exactly just add 2 configs thats it!

Greets

I used this config and pasted the second (ult) config into the ADS setting of the same config... then i just made it toggle when I pressed Q and the toggle off when I pressed it again. This seemed to work although then when I open my general config for otehr characters my Ult button doesnt work. I guess I have 2 questions, 1. what is happening that is messing up my ult bound button when I switch to my general config for other characters... and 2... if I make a second config how it was intended to be used/macro'd will it be confused seeing that I have like 3 other configs specific for other characters. I have a config for general use... this genji config... and also your widow config.

I am relatively new to xim4 only been a week so I apologize for any redundant/noob mistakes.