XIM Community

I need a good ST for The Division  (Read 1372 times)

Offline BandoToBando

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Bando To Bando
I need a good ST for The Division
« on: 05:58 PM - 01/27/17 »
New to the xim4 . I need a good st for the division im using 6400 dpi but i am not iable to whip the camera around like i would like. I know the division has a pretty slow turn rate & my game also seems real "jitterish" . I mostly pvp in this game so i need to be quick with my reactions.Ive tried acouple steup
I see on toutube there good but real jittery.I really want use this on this game if any can help it would be appreciated!! Ps- im on xbox , logitech g502 , redragon k552 .

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: I need a good ST for The Division
« Reply #1 on: 07:12 PM - 01/27/17 »
Welcome to the community. I don't have a config suggestion but I recommend verifying your in-game settings match the settings listed in the link below. You may experience jittery movement when the deadzone isn't set correctly.

http://xim4.com/settings
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #2 on: 09:28 PM - 01/27/17 »
PvP is complete dookie in The Division. Xim4 won't help, particularly in close quarters engagements due to the slow turn-speed and the input lag caused by the game when holding the trigger for longer than a second or two.

PvE by contrast feels pretty good because enemy movement is predictable, allowing time to get a handle on the game's dodgy controls.

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline BandoToBando

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 10:15 PM - 01/27/17 »
I see acouple on youtube pvping with the xim4 . But my xim4 flashes red with just a little movement of my mouse . There has to be a setup that works for thia game! I really need help

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 10:26 AM - 01/28/17 »
Try assigning turn assist to middle mouse button. This is in the advanced mouse settings of your config's Hip and ADS page. Holding the turn assist button during your turn will allow you to turn more without moving your mouse. It's useful in games with a low turn speed.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline TwzteD

• FiNgEr MiLiTiA
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: TwzteD-
« Reply #5 on: 06:50 AM - 01/29/17 »
I have played the division since day 1 of the first beta and it's been very hard finding a st that works good. I tried @#$% near every st in the library and I think I found the best setup in my opinion. The official st for the division has to much lag in it so here's what I came up with.

>>> XIM4 [Division ] START PASTE >>>
X4C: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:X4C
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

My setup is g502
At 12k tuned to default pad,angle snapping off and 1k polling. I use an orbweaver so you may have to change the button layouts on both mouse abd kb, try it out and let me know. You can adjust sensitivity to your liking and in game dead zone is 45.

Adjust setting to fit your play style.

« Last Edit: 12:20 PM - 01/29/17 by TwzteD »
PS4 - G502 - Qck Pad - Astro A40's - Orbweaver - 24" Samsung LED monitor

Offline BandoToBando

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 09:46 AM - 01/29/17 »
I have played the division since day 1 of the first beta and it'd been very hard finding a st that works good. I tried Damon near every st in the library and I think I found the best setup in my opinion. The official st for the division has to much lag in it so here's what I came up with.

>>> XIM4 [Division ] START PASTE >>>
X4C: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:X4C
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

My setup is g502
At 12k tuned to default pad,angle snapping off and 1k polling. I use an orbweaver so you may have to change the button layouts on both mouse abd kb, try it out key news know. You can adjust sensitivity to you liking and in game dead zone is 35
. This one is really good ! But whats is angle snapping and how do i turn it off?

Offline TwzteD

• FiNgEr MiLiTiA
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 12:16 PM - 01/29/17 »
Angle snapping is on the mouse, and most Logitech mice have an option to turn it on and off inthe software. It basically makes your mouse stay in more of a straight line, for games like cOD I find it useful however in this game I feel it throws my aim off on the micro movement so I prefer not to use it here.
« Last Edit: 12:22 PM - 01/29/17 by TwzteD »

Offline TwzteD

• FiNgEr MiLiTiA
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 12:17 PM - 01/29/17 »
Also my analog deadzone is 45 in the game settings not 35. BTW you can shut the flashing off in the st  on the main screen. It's easy to hit max turn speed in most games because they don't have fast look mechanics.
« Last Edit: 12:24 PM - 01/29/17 by TwzteD »

Offline BandoToBando

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 02:46 PM - 01/29/17 »
Also my analog deadzone is 45 in the game settings not 35. BTW you can shut the flashing off in the st  on the main screen. It's easy to hit max turn speed in most games because they don't have fast look mechanics.
Thank You !! Really appreciate the help

Offline BandoToBando

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 03:07 PM - 01/29/17 »
Does ur screen seem real jittery ? Do u have a fix for that ?

Offline TwzteD

• FiNgEr MiLiTiA
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 06:08 AM - 01/30/17 »
Mines not jittery at all, did you change the deadzone in the game settings to 45?  If not I would be jittery