XIM Community

Xim 4 Smite xb1 settings?  (Read 2259 times)

Offline Makthekid

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Godz Lit
Xim 4 Smite xb1 settings?
« on: 01:39 PM - 01/22/17 »
Looking for some good settings for smite. As always, the default Xim4 settings are awful and unplayable.

Thanks.

Offline ndepaulo

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Nathan DePaulo
Re: Xim 4 Smite xb1 settings?
« Reply #1 on: 10:07 AM - 01/25/17 »
I just got my XIM4 yesterday, so I'll tell you what I came up with after initial settings.  Feel free to let me know if you came up with something better since you posted your question.

My controller layout is set to "Savage" which is the option that gives you abilities on the left trigger, both bumpers and Y (on XBOX, triangle on PS4).  So keyboard mappings were as follows:

Right Trigger - Left Mouse
B button - Right mouse & Backspace
Left stick movement - WASD (of course)
Left Stick Click - Left Shift
Left Trigger - 1
Left bumper - 2
Right bumper -3
Y button - 4
A button - F  & Enter
X button - G
Up button - K
Left button - I
Down button - B
Right button - V
"Select" - Tab
"Start" - Esc

I have in game sensitivity set to max (60) and XIM4 sensitivity upped to 60.0 as well (it was default 40.0).

My mouse is 2500 dpi and 500Hz poling.

This felt pretty natural, like playing on PC.  Getting used to the menu navigation (especially items) was tough, but not too hard.  I ultimately brought the vertical sens down in game to 30, to help with precision in range finding.  I think it could be tweaked a little more, for preference, but it felt pretty natural and was successful proof of concept for me.  I'd prefer to have a keypad, like Logitech G13, which I may go to, if I get over being wired.

Offline Linkadodo

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Linkadodo
Re: Xim 4 Smite xb1 settings?
« Reply #2 on: 03:04 PM - 07/10/18 »
My personnel bindings on PC works awesome
M1 = Primary fire
M2 = 3
M3 = jump
M back button = cancel fire
M front button = Relic 1
Space = 2
LShift = 1
E = Ultimate
C = consumable 1
V = consumable 2
F = Relic 2
Shop = what you want
Recall = LCtrl

This is the best bindings I can recommend for SMITE m/k since they allow great mobility while casting abilities and all the essential stuff.