XIM Community

Xbox Mod hackers starting to be everywhere! Part of the reason I got sick of PC!  (Read 7549 times)

Offline Zacharybinx34

• MVP
  • Karma [>] 9,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
I don't like playing the babysitter role but you are all adults and you know this forum is not the place to bash eachother like I've seen in this thread. Disagreeing with someone is one thing but some of you have crossed the line. Come on guys you know better. Please keep your post's civil so this thread can stay open.

mist4fun I told them 10 times to knock it off, at least 10 times.

I am Spartacus!

Offline Ultim8

• MVP
  • Gamertag = Ultim83
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Ultim83
you dont need anything special to hack on xbox, you dont need a jtag or usb flash drive.  How they do it is they run there xbox through there PC as a gateway so for example if you have a dual nic pc they bridge it then inject packets.  They can do things like headshot no matter where they hit you, one shot kill ect ect.

Its a sad fact some people cant not just play a game on a fair playing field.  I also like many others got a xim so i could enjoy gaming without the hacking.  To be honest xbox is 99% better and i encounter alot less cheats, infact the worst i dont think i could say i have encountered a "real" cheater yet the closest i have come is the rock glitch on fuel which is a glitch in the game.  So for me going to xim and xbox has given me what i wanted, although i know at some point i will encounter a hacker but 1 in a 1000 games vs 1 - 10 games on the PC.

:)

Offline CrossCrucial

• View Profile
From what I've seen. These infected lobbies are just created by taking a JTAGED console (which would be banned on live) and system linking to unmodded consoles to infect them with the modded code, pull the jtagged console out of the loop and then connect to an online game with the infected/non modded console and the 'hacks' persist.

Though the "packet injection" theory is sound. I haven't seen anyone doing thing or anyone/anything that sniffs AND decodes the packets and lets you change them on the fly and RE-ENCODES them. Plus you would still have to include hidden system keys from the console to be included with packets to xbla

Offline hacking is a different story. On MW2 though, you can no longer do this on splitscreen and glitch it out to give you online stat boosts tho

Offline ryan123

• MVP
    • View Profile
3 people kept spawning way up on the side of a cliff and knifed each other for the whole game. They always spawned in the same place and spawned within a second of being killed because the kill spam was basically them knifing each other over and over.

sounds like some nuke boosters//headshot boosters using tactical insertion(which allows you to spawn where you place it)
if not then that's gonna take boosting to a whole new level :P

i recommend virgin media!

Offline Don

• MVP
  • Northern California
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
  • Gamertag: Donskii HD
3 people kept spawning way up on the side of a cliff and knifed each other for the whole game. They always spawned in the same place and spawned within a second of being killed because the kill spam was basically them knifing each other over and over.

sounds like some nuke boosters//headshot boosters using tactical insertion(which allows you to spawn where you place it)
if not then that's gonna take boosting to a whole new level :P

I've never understood headshot boosting...

If you take two hours of boosting and spend it working, you could make more than enough money to pay for 10th prestige & full unlocks!
Proud owner of a XIM3

Youtube.com/d0nskiii     Xfire: Galvaniz3d     Xbox: Donskii HD, vIIv Don

My Setup:
Mionix Naos 5000     Razer Lycosa     24" ASUS 1080p 5ms     PureTrak Talent     Black Magic Intensity Shuttle     250GB Xbox 360 Slim

Intel i7 930     6GB 1600Mhz RAM     2x 2TB Seagate 7200 RPM HDDs in RAID0     128GB Crucial SATA III SD     2 ASUS EAH6850s (Crossfire)     EVGA x58 FTW3

Offline ryan123

• MVP
    • View Profile
I've never understood headshot boosting...

If you take two hours of boosting and spend it working, you could make more than enough money to pay for 10th prestige & full unlocks!

yeah people headshot boost for camos, apparently fall camo makes you an mlg pro or something
i remember when i first started, i used to boost but only for attachments in cage match (i can mind that, but ffa boosting really pisses me off)

i recommend virgin media!