XIM Community

Xbox Mod hackers starting to be everywhere! Part of the reason I got sick of PC!  (Read 7552 times)

Offline glenn37216

• MVP
    • View Profile
Again your missing the point:

How come me and toys are not banned yet from Xbl ? We both have jtagged 360's. (Atleast I think toys is jtagged , ..I know his is modded so he can D.L games from torrents..err oops I mean walmart.)

Even though I have 3 xbox 360's my jtagged 360 has been on on Xbl over a year with no problems. Toys even has "walmarted" copies he run on xbl...explain that ? If you look on the forums long enough you can see where he has even modded his TAG IN MW2 to show buttons in his sigs in xbl lobbies. So your wrong again. I mod xbox's too Sab. Jtagged and xbl ready. I'll even mod yours if you don't know how.  ::)
 But if you want the hacks like I mentioned on a usb drive...it will cost you. A friend of mine at ITT TECH OF NASHVILLE does them for $200.00. He's done tons of customers from http://www.mlgpro.com/
(They are admins in the forums there ..ouch-  ya didn't see that coming huh?)
I bet you've ran into  a few of them already.  :o
I'm done posting on this matter. I don't provoke or promote cheaters on XBL. If you think for one instance that they don't exist on consoles...well hell what do I care. It's not money out of my pocket by anymeans.
« Last Edit: 06:53 PM - 06/05/10 by glenn37216 »

Offline Relys

• MVP
  • Master of Computer Science
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Relys
  • PSN ID: Relys

How come me and toys are not banned yet from Xbl ? We both have jtagged 360's. (Atleast I think toys is jtagged , ..I know his is modded so he can D.L games from torrents..err oops I mean walmart.)

Even though I have 3 xbox 360's my jtagged 360 has been on on Xbl over a year with no problems. Toys even has "walmarted" copies he run on xbl...explain that ? If you look on the forums long enough you can see where he has even modded his TAG IN MW2 to show buttons in his sigs in xbl lobbies. So your wrong again. I mod xbox's too Sab. Jtagged and xbl ready. I'll even mod yours if you don't know how.  ::)
 But if you want the hacks like I mentioned on a usb drive...it will cost you. A friend of mine at ITT TECH OF NASHVILLE does them for $200.00. He's done tons of customers from http://www.mlgpro.com/
(They are admins in the forums there ..ouch-  ya didn't see that coming huh?)
I bet you've ran into  a few of them already.  :o
I'm done posting on this matter. I don't provoke or promote cheaters on XBL. If you think for one instance that they don't exist on consoles...well hell what do I care. It's not money out of my pocket by anymeans.

Toys does not have a jtaged 360. He has CFW on his DVD drive so he can play ripped games. He got banned last year because the COD MW2 copy he downloaded wasn't properly stealth patched or MS found a way to detect the latest IEtreme he was using (a lot of people got banned). What he did was gut out his box and swap it at walmart.

Having what you call a "modded tag in MW2", is merely messing around with your harddrive/USB memory files and has nothing to do with a jtaged xbox. All you need is a USB stick or a SATA cable for your HDD.

I think you're sorely confusing DVD firmware with the jtag hack (which uses a kernel exploit found in older 360's to inject code via a PC uplink).

Jtags that are brought online to load xex's are banned within a matter of hours/days. What people are doing to circumvent these inconveniences are to infect themselves with their jtag via system link, which is no different that being infected by some random person in a jtag lobby. There is currently no way to bring a jtag online to load up xex's without being banned.

I'm not saying they don't exist. Infected, I went over to TTG and jumped in a infected lobby last night. What I am saying, is that you really have no clue what you're talking about.
« Last Edit: 07:59 PM - 06/05/10 by Relys »
The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.

Offline toysrme

• 14 National Championships
  • MVP
  • FannyPAX, best avatar EVAAAR!
    • View Profile
its currently impossible to hack MW2 with a gamesave /profile edit (that means any kind of drive) beyond changing settings in your gamesave or user profile. currently what is possible WITHOUT a jtag box:
modifying SOME DVARS for offline/spec-ops
your HUD position/layout
movement speed of your aiming joystick (tho this is still not well understood)
hex editing your name
SOME DVAR's can be changed when connecting to a server i.e. infected from a JTAG.

anything else requires rebuilding files (typically the game patches), which requires a JTAG box to run because you no longer have information correctly signed & your V will simply refuse to run/read/anything else.
a JTAG uses JTAG programming to look past your efuses (which microsoft began slowly blowing years ago during kernal updates to do various things. like disabling kernal downgrades & viewing your nand to get your specific xbox's keys)

Assuming you are on a succeptable to hacking firmware, once you hve your id's you can flash a new firmware. Namely freeBOOT/Xbreeboot. now that you have freeBOOT/Xbreeboot, blah blah blah long story short, you can run unsigned code on your xbox.
You can't simply plug a flash drive with new information onto a non JTAG'd xbox and hack MW2's multiplayer because there is no multiplayer data stored on your xbox. Let me make that very clear.
All of the "hacks" used in multiplayer come from hacked up .xex/patch files that only JTAG boxes can run.
Somebody didn't read the rules before posting. You need a post count of 100 500 to talk directly to toys.
[/size]

Offline toysrme

• MVP
    • View Profile
only the first version of COD4 in the COD series is vulnerable to changing multiplayer DVARS via gamesave (transfer cable).
COD4 was not only patched very early on to fix this, but IW was able to see users doing it from the word GO. coincidentally, this is why everyone doing it always got banned.
« Last Edit: 08:59 PM - 06/05/10 by toysrme »
Somebody didn't read the rules before posting. You need a post count of 100 500 to talk directly to toys.
[/size]

Offline toysrme

• MVP
    • View Profile
AFA what toys has:
a JTAG box that RROD'd before people began system-linking hacks last winter. i keep it because i like saying i have one & you never know when you need parts.
an RROD'd box that's laying around, actually idk why, but its laying around somewhere
the current arcade i play on which was a lite-on, but is running a 2005 benq spoofed with the OEM lite-on drive's keys. ixtreme 1.61 because frankly:
1) im far too lazy to update to LT without a reason <cough> put benq on its N^th xbox <cough>
2) i like 1.61 better. more people get banned from @#$% incorrect disks than do having the "really big firmwares" installed.
FWIW ive personally had 1.61 save my @#$% by doing exactly what its suppose to do. that's fail to read disks with incorrect stealthing / very bad burns that otherwise will flag a console for future banning. That's not a knock on LT, its simply stating that i like how 1.61 works far better.

also. ive had very few xbox's banned. IIR one all-time. *maybe* im forgetting another one and it's 2 ATM. i BURN xbox's up from using them so much. As im fond of saying, "Im on xbox 9 or 10, IIR". My first one was bought NIB, BEARLY OOW (like between a week and a month) and lasted a grand total of 2 weeks. MS wanted over $200 to replace, at the time, a $35 laptop hard drive. After that I honestly quit giving 2 @#$% less about microsoft making a dime on xbox hardware. AFAIF about the subject. They screwed me out of money so they can simply get screwed with as many empty xbox360 shells, webcams, controllers and wired & wireless headsets as i care to send them. (I do typically give them back the innards. Tho i do admit when they fail & it pisses me off they simply get a plastic case)
[/size]

Offline toysrme

• MVP
    • View Profile
one last post. AFA jtag lifespan on XBL before banning.
understand that there are different levels of your console flagging itself for banning. typically it takes a long time for XBL to ban a flagged console. there are 2 exceptions:
1) being flagged around MAJOR releases
2) JTAG

Where you can possibly have a console with firmware flagged for banning go years without it happening. with a JTAG you are express-lane ASAP. Typical livespan is 3 hours to 3 days. Tho there are exceptions that report minutes to weeks. (Ive never heard of one go more than 3 months & that was quite awhile back by someone who knew their stuff.)
[/size]

Offline sebastian9

• MVP
    • View Profile

Even though I have 3 xbox 360's my jtagged 360 has been on on Xbl over a year with no problems...

That's when I stopped reading.

You have no idea what you're talking about. You should consider doing some more research before you make yourself look even more retarded. Although, I doubt that's possible...

EDIT: Adding a button(s) in your GT is achieved with the use of a "Data Transfer Cable"... NOTHING TO DO WITH A JTAG'D XBOX. LOLOLOL!

Offline toysrme

• MVP
    • View Profile
little kid with a JTAG running aimbot & wallhack goes 330-5-22
nonending aimbot chopper gunners = EPIC WIN LoL!
[/size]

Offline NinjaX2

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Xaanit
I can run burned games, but it isn't jtagged...

I have an old xbox here, that I could replace the drive in, and possibly jtag if i felt like it..but why bother ?

A Jtagged xbox is usually gone in a week.....

Unless your a cheating homo that wants to infect themselves via system link, be my guest.

Yet to say that you have had a jtag, and do things the way you say you do them, for as long as you say you have done them...

You full of @#$%...your best bet would be to @#$%, and just never post @#$% about modding xbox again because you are obviously one of the dumbest mother @#$% to ever grace these forums.

Yes im talking to you glen.

Thanks,
J

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
Does M$ even know theres an USB exploit?
Crusade atm: none

Offline Don

• MVP
  • Northern California
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
  • Gamertag: Donskii HD
This thread has confused me.  I have no idea what Glenn is talking about, especially citing Toy's modded GT in MW2.  I modded my GT with just a transfer cable, as toys said earlier.  That aside, toys your walmart stories are hilarious :)
Proud owner of a XIM3

Youtube.com/d0nskiii     Xfire: Galvaniz3d     Xbox: Donskii HD, vIIv Don

My Setup:
Mionix Naos 5000     Razer Lycosa     24" ASUS 1080p 5ms     PureTrak Talent     Black Magic Intensity Shuttle     250GB Xbox 360 Slim

Intel i7 930     6GB 1600Mhz RAM     2x 2TB Seagate 7200 RPM HDDs in RAID0     128GB Crucial SATA III SD     2 ASUS EAH6850s (Crossfire)     EVGA x58 FTW3

Offline ryan123

• MVP
    • View Profile

didn't you ragequit? :l
the first round of that snd game when they had an ac130 with 0 kills, i set the record for worlds fastest ragequit

i recommend virgin media!

Offline Don

• MVP
  • Northern California
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
  • Gamertag: Donskii HD

didn't you ragequit? :l
the first round of that snd game when they had an ac130 with 0 kills, i set the record for worlds fastest ragequit

I got into one of these lobbies yesterday as well.  Chopper gunner 155-8-5 on Afghan, couldn't even spawn :/
Proud owner of a XIM3

Youtube.com/d0nskiii     Xfire: Galvaniz3d     Xbox: Donskii HD, vIIv Don

My Setup:
Mionix Naos 5000     Razer Lycosa     24" ASUS 1080p 5ms     PureTrak Talent     Black Magic Intensity Shuttle     250GB Xbox 360 Slim

Intel i7 930     6GB 1600Mhz RAM     2x 2TB Seagate 7200 RPM HDDs in RAID0     128GB Crucial SATA III SD     2 ASUS EAH6850s (Crossfire)     EVGA x58 FTW3

Offline CaptainGeech

• View Profile
I got into one of these lobbies yesterday as well.  Chopper gunner 155-8-5 on Afghan, couldn't even spawn :/

Being fairly new to Xbox gaming I saw a pretty good "hack" last night. 3 people kept spawning way up on the side of a cliff and knifed each other for the whole game. They always spawned in the same place and spawned within a second of being killed because the kill spam was basically them knifing each other over and over.

It took us all a while to finally figure out where they were. It was on Afghan and they would spawn near that broken concrete walkway that you can jump to your death off of. In fact they spawned and were stuck to the side of the cliff. Anyone else would fall off if they jumped to try and kill them but those 3 just stuck to the side.

I also see the "match just started and 4 guys have AC130/Helos already" hack a bunch. I really thought the PC had a lot of hacks. Cool thing is with the Xbox you have to pay monthly to get worked by cheaters  :P
« Last Edit: 12:30 PM - 06/07/10 by CaptainGeech »

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
I don't like playing the babysitter role but you are all adults and you know this forum is not the place to bash eachother like I've seen in this thread. Disagreeing with someone is one thing but some of you have crossed the line. Come on guys you know better. Please keep your post's civil so this thread can stay open.
« Last Edit: 04:44 PM - 06/07/10 by mist4fun »
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Admin