XIM Community

Xbox Mod hackers starting to be everywhere! Part of the reason I got sick of PC!  (Read 7551 times)

Offline glenn37216

• MVP
    • View Profile
 I have solid proof of the hacks. How ? I watercooled a kids's xbox who had a loaded flashed usb stick with them on it. I actually tried them out for myself after I finished modding his 360.  No , you don't have to be the host to use them. No it can't be detected by XBL . No YOU don't need a modded Xbox to use them. As long as your booted with the game and usb stick in ..the hacks are working and in full effect. Completely Xbl safe. I don't want to promote this so if you want any more info on this your going to have to use google extensivily to find them. 

Offline waffleburger

• View Profile
Someone has good aim -- DERP AIMBOT
Someone knows where to shoot through walls -- HURRRRRRRR WALLHACKS

Just because you use commando and we can hear you coming, does not mean we have wall hacks.

The amount of hackers (well, hackers that affect gameplay)on LIVE is negligible. You need a JTAG xbox and even then you are going to be IP banned from LIVE in a matter of days.

On PC the number may be a bit greater, but its still a very small number. Plus the plugins and such server owners can use to ban people, user-driven bans such as voteban, etc make everything perfectly fine.

While i'm not one to assume often, judging by your skill level in halo I do not think I can believe your claims about hackers in your lobbies. ESPECIALLY with a XIM, which should give you an extraordinary advantage over controller users, maybe not so much in COD with auto-aim and all, but still.

who are you kid? and thats an old report that didnt update! man you got some nerve commin in my post and hi jacking it with your opinions. These were Obvious hacks you asshat, Want me to get SS's so you can believe me or will you still say I have no clue what im talking about. Man your just the kids I cant stand on xbox and life in general. I play SD normal so i can see the replay. I SEE him wall hacking dipshit then you hear them gloating about it in the after game report. And all I do is just leave and say I wont play with those 1 or 2 guys that ruin that room, report them and move on. Go create your own rant page of how good you think you are and ask the main guys how good I am in COD. Cya kid - peace

Gee, someone is mad.
Sure, next time you're playing "SD normal" take an "SS" for me so I can see the hacker in action. I would love to be better educated on this subject that clearly, you know loads more about than I do.

Offline Relys

• MVP
  • Master of Computer Science
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Relys
  • PSN ID: Relys
I have solid proof of the hacks. How ? I watercooled a kids's xbox who had a loaded flashed usb stick with them on it. I actually tried them out for myself after I finished modding his 360.  No , you don't have to be the host to use them. No it can't be detected by XBL . No YOU don't need a modded Xbox to use them. As long as your booted with the game and usb stick in ..the hacks are working and in full effect. Completely Xbl safe. I don't want to promote this so if you want any more info on this your going to have to use google extensivily to find them. 

Oh come on. :( I'm interested in the technical side of this (I don't even play MW2 anymore).
The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.

Offline sebastian9

• MVP
    • View Profile

Oh come on. :( I'm interested in the technical side of this (I don't even play MW2 anymore).

Don't worry, you're not missing out on anything. It doesn't exist.

Offline murdo

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: HaggisRoll
went back and played bout an hour of mw2 yesterday. Bloody disaster. Have to say. I dont like the idea of aimbots. very frustrating. Now i use xim1 basic setup. no macro's etc. whats the point in playing if your using mods like that. as for xim1, i'm a pc gamer for years, but love the xbox community. Lately though it seems that all the games are subjext to hacks...

Back to BFBC2 for me. Have to say. That game rocks at the mo...

Just my opinion though. others may say different.

XIM3 | Logitech G700 @ 5700 / G400 @ 3600 | Razor Lycossa | 24" iiyama ProLite | TB PX5's

Offline pulpbiggles

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: LordofBiggles
  • PSN ID: PulpBiggles
Must admit I was skeptical at first, but now i love BFBC2, is awesome - just seems to get better!

;D

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
Why, did they change anything recently?
Crusade atm: none

Offline glenn37216

• MVP
    • View Profile
I have solid proof of the hacks. How ? I watercooled a kids's xbox who had a loaded flashed usb stick with them on it. I actually tried them out for myself after I finished modding his 360.  No , you don't have to be the host to use them. No it can't be detected by XBL . No YOU don't need a modded Xbox to use them. As long as your booted with the game and usb stick in ..the hacks are working and in full effect. Completely Xbl safe. I don't want to promote this so if you want any more info on this your going to have to use google extensivily to find them.  

http://gamebattles.com/forums/t/Major-Rule-Update-3243189

Thanks to toys for making us more aware that it DOES exist on the 360 even on a professional gaming level.

Offline toysrme

• 14 National Championships
  • MVP
  • FannyPAX, best avatar EVAAAR!
    • View Profile
ofcorse they didn't do @#$% until after i posted it. ;) at which point there was a flurry of activity with staff apparantly trying to learn what JTAG is & how the mods work.
http://gamebattles.com/forums/showthread.php?p=30327404#post30327404

GB is the @#$% crock i always jokingly made it out to have been. it takes literally 30 seconds on google to find the main JTAG/MW2 hacking website out there & then maybe 5 minutes worth of reading to learn what is & isn't possible.
yet in 8 months they don't do @#$% about it.

I have $10 that says the majority of the administration has JTAG boxes & hacks on their own ladder.
Somebody didn't read the rules before posting. You need a post count of 100 500 to talk directly to toys.
[/size]

Offline ryan123

• MVP
    • View Profile
mw2 isn't putting me into any games
out of 50,000 people on tdm, it won't put me into a lobby with any of them
the ONLY lobby i can join is an SND lobby where they have so far had an ac130 and chopper gunner in every round, guys running round with fully-automatic famas'

this hacking @#$% is so nooby, they have to cheat in order to get an ac130, what @#$% seriously

i recommend virgin media!

Offline Chilly309

• View Profile
mw2 isn't putting me into any games
out of 50,000 people on tdm, it won't put me into a lobby with any of them
the ONLY lobby i can join is an SND lobby where they have so far had an ac130 and chopper gunner in every round, guys running round with fully-automatic famas'

this hacking @#$% is so nooby, they have to cheat in order to get an ac130, what @#$% seriously

Your 100% right about the fully automatic famas existing in matches. There is also a fully automatic m16 and m93 raffica too. It doesn't come from jtag xboxes though, but rather from evil controllers. I encountered them too during a match and that's where the kid mentioned where they were from. With those burst rifles fully automatic there's no question that they would be the most powerful weapons in the game! But I'm not worried because the KILL CAM completely gives them away and it's only a matter of time before they get discovered by a live moderator after constant complaints of cheating.

Offline sebastian9

• MVP
    • View Profile
I have solid proof of the hacks. How ? I watercooled a kids's xbox who had a loaded flashed usb stick with them on it. I actually tried them out for myself after I finished modding his 360.  No , you don't have to be the host to use them. No it can't be detected by XBL . No YOU don't need a modded Xbox to use them. As long as your booted with the game and usb stick in ..the hacks are working and in full effect. Completely Xbl safe. I don't want to promote this so if you want any more info on this your going to have to use google extensivily to find them.  

http://gamebattles.com/forums/t/Major-Rule-Update-3243189

Thanks to toys for making us more aware that it DOES exist on the 360 even on a professional gaming level.

I wasn't arguing against the fact that hacks don't exist on the 360, but rather that the individuals xbox whom you were fixing had a usb with "ready-to-go" hacks. You also stated that this individuals xbox was not modified in anyway. Well, for those who know anything about hacking within the xbox scene would tell you that such a thing doesn't exist, and is very improbable to exist in the future. Also, those who are at the center of multiplayer hacks on the 360, that is, JTagers who connect to the XBL service, are banned within a weeks time.

Offline bdm214

• MVP
    • View Profile
but what about the system link cache issue? where a jtag connects to a normal 360 over system link, is infected with the hack, then goes online undetected by XBL?

Offline glenn37216

• MVP
    • View Profile
Doh ~! Wrong Seb.!
 I know of people who have been hacking Bfbc2 on the 360 since day one of its release. All with a usb flash drive. Nothing more. No jtagged 360 and 100% fool proof to Xbl. I'm not trying to boast anything but I know about the so called "hacking xbox scene"....I'm not sure though that you do.

I've been shown how it's done. As an advid modder/pc gamer I can tell you for a fact that it doesn't use hardware securities and works by dumping legit.dll's for injector based ones. ( just like the injector base hack for old school Medal of honor allied assult on pc.) I'd show you how it's accomplished... but well that's against everything I stand for in gaming .Take my word for it or do your own research. You will not find your answers easy in Google either. Sorry but your going to have to look a little harder than that.  ;)
 It's guys like you who are ill informed that makes these hackers smile when their robbing your @#$% blind in profesional online gaming.  :-*

"......................Well, for those who know anything about hacking within the xbox scene ..........."  
".....   those who are at the center of multiplayer hacks on the 360, that is, JTagers who connect to the XBL service, are banned within a weeks time.....

Curious to what you know about the Xbox hacking scene. Do you write firmware ? Know how to bypass Microsoft securities that are hardware related? It's obvious you don't. Many jtagged users are yet to banned from Xbox live since the technology first was available a few years ago. I know because I have a watercooled 360 sitting in front of me that is jtagged with modded mw2 files on Xbl.  (speed hack that makes everyone run 1000% faster....)
 How do you explain this ?

Offline sebastian9

• MVP
    • View Profile
Doh ~! Wrong Seb.!
 I know of people who have been hacking Bfbc2 on the 360 since day one of its release. All with a usb flash drive. Nothing more. No jtagged 360 and 100% fool proof to Xbl. I'm not trying to boast anything but I know about the so called "hacking xbox scene"....I'm not sure though that you do.

I've been shown how it's done. As an advid modder/pc gamer I can tell you for a fact that it doesn't use hardware securities and works by dumping legit.dll's for injector based ones. ( just like the injector base hack for old school Medal of honor allied assult on pc.) I'd show you how it's accomplished... but well that's against everything I stand for in gaming .Take my word for it or do your own research. You will not find your answers easy in Google either. Sorry but your going to have to look a little harder than that.  ;)
 It's guys like you who are ill informed that makes these hackers smile when their robbing your @#$% blind in profesional online gaming.  :-*

"......................Well, for those who know anything about hacking within the xbox scene ..........."  
".....   those who are at the center of multiplayer hacks on the 360, that is, JTagers who connect to the XBL service, are banned within a weeks time.....

Curious to what you know about the Xbox hacking scene. Do you write firmware ? Know how to bypass Microsoft securities that are hardware related? It's obvious you don't. Many jtagged users are yet to banned from Xbox live since the technology first was available a few years ago. I know because I have a watercooled 360 sitting in front of me that is jtagged with modded mw2 files on Xbl.  (speed hack that makes everyone run 1000% faster....)
 How do you explain this ?

Someone deserves a trip to the loony bin.  ::)

I'm not going to waste my time explaining to someone, who obviously has no idea what they're talking about, what the correlation between modding and the XBL service are.

Quite evidently, neither is it necessary for me to withdraw such information to you, since you seem to have an overwhelming amount of knowledge on this topic already! ;)

/sarcasm

Consider this last bit of information a stepping stone towards being considered an "amateur" in the field of Xbox modding:

JTag'd 360's, that have connected to the XBL service, are banned within a weeks time.

Go back to your search engines *cough* Google *cough*... rookie.
« Last Edit: 03:31 PM - 06/05/10 by sebastian9 »

Admin