XIM Community

what you love about mw2  (Read 1889 times)

Offline ryan123

• MVP
    • View Profile
what you love about mw2
« on: 07:11 PM - 05/31/10 »
i love being commando'd all the way across the maps, it's great fun
also being skill tubed is so awesome ;)

i recommend virgin media!

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: what you love about mw2
« Reply #1 on: 08:18 PM - 05/31/10 »
I love that when I stopped playing it that it can no longer piss me off.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline Shrimpanzee

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Shrimpanzee
« Reply #2 on: 09:27 PM - 05/31/10 »
how overpowered the UMP45 is

Offline WizzBang

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: x WizzBang x
« Reply #3 on: 10:10 AM - 06/03/10 »
I love that when I stopped playing it that it can no longer piss me off.

lol for very sure..I played it from release until I hit max level, 70 I think and by then realized I had worked 10pm-6am and waited for 4 hours after shift at gamestop to get a game that for me is useless. while waiting for the 4 hours I hit a mcdonalds drive thru up for breakfast and got rear ended by a lunatic mother doing her make up in the car, I kept saying I hope this games worth it..
i'd trade it for a pack of smokes if someone knocked on the dooor wanting to trade hehe. After 4-5 days of trying that game out I put it away and promptly threw cod WaW back in, my wife goes hey you cant do that! she was praying to have WaW out of her life but not so fast lol
The Price of Leadership is Responsibility.

Offline Turfmonster

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 03:49 PM - 06/07/10 »
I love when I zoom 10 feet across the screen to stab with commando perk and see the whole animation, hear the squishy sound and even hit the target........but I didn't really and then I get stabbed myself. I then have sad face and respawn...
P . E . A . C . E 
Positive Energy Activates Constant Elevation

Offline CyberSzabo

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 10:37 PM - 06/07/10 »
nothing, well I lied... the single players was good the first run-through and the multiplayer was good the first day of launch.

Offline ryan123

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 01:10 AM - 06/08/10 »
I love when I zoom 10 feet across the screen to stab with commando perk and see the whole animation, hear the squishy sound and even hit the target........but I didn't really and then I get stabbed myself. I then have sad face and respawn...

hahaha yeah i didn't realise how much commando actually fails from their perspective, i used it on favela being a typical noob and went 24-6
funny thing was, in the lobby before the game started those kids said "look at these noob ranks, this'll be a good game"
LOL the one guy tried to dropshot me and i lunged about 30 feet and killed him, he was host, he quit ;(

Offline NinjaX2

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Xaanit
« Reply #7 on: 03:40 PM - 06/21/10 »
Nothing..MW2 is garbage.

Offline Tonester

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: EpicNerd
  • PSN ID: A_McCulley
« Reply #8 on: 05:41 PM - 06/23/10 »
My favorite moment of MW2 was giving up on it finally after the 10th try to "find a way to like it" and then going out and snagging a used copy of [email protected]  I played 1 map on [email protected] and realized how much more fun, balanced, and faster-paced that game was compared to MW2.

If IW would disable all killstreaks above 7 or 8, get rid of akimbo anything (except pistols), I'd play it.

Offline ryan123

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 12:01 AM - 06/24/10 »
If IW would disable all killstreaks above 7 or 8, get rid of akimbo anything (except pistols), I'd play it.

if they took out noobtubes, deathstreaks and commando i'd probably never get angry at the game
waw is good fun for me, but i don't know the maps, and i'm a low level so without dead silence i just get soundwhored

Admin