XIM Community

Xbox Mod hackers starting to be everywhere! Part of the reason I got sick of PC!  (Read 7550 times)

Offline Acc0rd

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • http://twitch.tv/acc0rd79
  • Gamertag: Acc0rd
  • PSN ID: Acc0rd79
So already on multiple games I have run into wall hackers who shoot through walls and aimbots. This is the reason I mainly got sick of COD on my PC!!! I dont even wana play when they are starting to be everywhere, esp when on the kill cams they shoot right through brick walls while aiming at me and kill me. Went into one map last night and all the clan members had the tag Modz and they were openly talking bout how each person glowed on their screen and they just had to halfway aim and shoot and kill them. One of the good things about PC servers is we could ban then permananently from the server and upload the update to the site which would ban anyone as long as you downloaded the patch for your server. Irritates me big time, I dont remember it being like this in COD4 for the Xbox.  >:(

http://twitch.tv/acc0rd79

www.youtube.com/Acc0rd79 (car reviews now)
Black Magic Intensity Pro
XIM4/XIM Edge/XIM2 :) Im OLD SCHOOL!
Turtle Beach XP500

Offline glenn37216

• MVP
    • View Profile
Your referring to a chameleon skin hack where the players are red , blue and yellow behind walls. A Red head means they are able to shoot through multiple walls for a one shot one kill.

Yes it's true. Now you can get hacks for all of the popular fps titles the 360 for a hefty price. ( The current working hacks are selling as high as $200.00 usd and are upgradable for future titles to be added at a later time) You don't need a modded Xbox either. Mpc.com has finally figured out a way to bypas M$ securities via a usb flash drive by injector based hacks. I know for a fact they exist for the following 360 titles: Halo 3 , Cod waw, mw2 ,cod4 , bfbc2 and they're even in the crysis2 beta that isn't available to the public.   :'(
« Last Edit: 04:25 AM - 05/19/10 by glenn37216 »

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
Bad news, I once hope M$ will do something about this. Any place to file complaints that actually reach M$?
Crusade atm: none

Offline bdm214

• MVP
    • View Profile
Your referring to a chameleon skin hack where the players are red , blue and yellow behind walls. A Red head means they are able to shoot through multiple walls for a one shot one kill.

Yes it's true. Now you can get hacks for all of the popular fps titles the 360 for a hefty price. ( The current working hacks are selling as high as $200.00 usd and are upgradable for future titles to be added at a later time) You don't need a modded Xbox either. Mpc.com has finally figured out a way to bypas M$ securities via a usb flash drive by injector based hacks. I know for a fact they exist for the following 360 titles: Halo 3 , Cod waw, mw2 ,cod4 , bfbc2 and they're even in the crysis2 beta that isn't available to the public.   :'(

i was trying to see where they talk about these hacks and stuff but i dont see it on the mpc site. (not trying to challenge your insight, just dont know where the hell it is lol)

Offline ryan123

• MVP
    • View Profile
lol mpc is still up? i thought that site closed down years ago (talking like 8+ years ago)

i recommend virgin media!

Offline CyberSzabo

• View Profile
Well this is @#$%. I guess its back to korean mmos for me...

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Aren't those those easiest games to hack?
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline Acc0rd

• MVP
    • View Profile
SOon Final Fantasy Online will be out with their new game and so will Star Wars knights of the old republic. Give ya something to do! haha Till then we have Starcraft 2 comming out in July which will be fun to play again.

yah the hackers are spreading like wildfire. As soon as I wrote this post, I ran into 2 more wall hackers on the exact same server but different teams! Microsoft is slippin IMO! I just up and leave the servers as soon as there is a known hacker in there and report them for system hacking and put them on my avoid list.

Turtle Beach XP500

Offline sebastian9

• MVP
    • View Profile
skill /= cheating

Offline heymoe99

• View Profile
sad thing is that most people on pc wont admit they are hacking. just because they have an average score doesnt mean they aren't. i know a guy that said he's hacking, tries to actually do good with it (i think the red mark above the opponents head hack), but i'm still better than him and most blatent hackers too (except when they get that copper gunner..)

i really miss didicated servers! mw2 wouldnt be that bad if it had them...

Offline waffleburger

• View Profile
Someone has good aim -- DERP AIMBOT
Someone knows where to shoot through walls -- HURRRRRRRR WALLHACKS

Just because you use commando and we can hear you coming, does not mean we have wall hacks.

The amount of hackers (well, hackers that affect gameplay)on LIVE is negligible. You need a JTAG xbox and even then you are going to be IP banned from LIVE in a matter of days.

On PC the number may be a bit greater, but its still a very small number. Plus the plugins and such server owners can use to ban people, user-driven bans such as voteban, etc make everything perfectly fine.

While i'm not one to assume often, judging by your skill level in halo I do not think I can believe your claims about hackers in your lobbies. ESPECIALLY with a XIM, which should give you an extraordinary advantage over controller users, maybe not so much in COD with auto-aim and all, but still.

Offline toysrme

• 14 National Championships
  • MVP
  • FannyPAX, best avatar EVAAAR!
    • View Profile
doesn't matter. it doesn't work until they win host & as soon as they loose connection to XBL / close MW2 or reboot = lost
besides you know when you're in a room b/c the majority of the ppl hosting infection lobbies for such things also have enabled talking to everyone regardless of the team. doesn't take too many seconds to notice the enemy player is talking to you during the match LoL!
Somebody didn't read the rules before posting. You need a post count of 100 500 to talk directly to toys.
[/size]

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
well as long as those cheats dont spread that much, i can live with it tbh
if the price is really 200$, there will only be a few who are really willing to pay that

so its not like 50% of the players are cheating, its more like 1-2% id say
so when i face 1 cheater every third/4th game, its still more than acceptable regarding the cheaterratio in pc titles like cs 1.6 or source
and even if that single one turns out to be pretty annyoing, you can still leave the server ;o

what i want to say, dont take it too serious, its just a game :)
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline Acc0rd

• MVP
    • View Profile
Someone has good aim -- DERP AIMBOT
Someone knows where to shoot through walls -- HURRRRRRRR WALLHACKS

Just because you use commando and we can hear you coming, does not mean we have wall hacks.

The amount of hackers (well, hackers that affect gameplay)on LIVE is negligible. You need a JTAG xbox and even then you are going to be IP banned from LIVE in a matter of days.

On PC the number may be a bit greater, but its still a very small number. Plus the plugins and such server owners can use to ban people, user-driven bans such as voteban, etc make everything perfectly fine.

While i'm not one to assume often, judging by your skill level in halo I do not think I can believe your claims about hackers in your lobbies. ESPECIALLY with a XIM, which should give you an extraordinary advantage over controller users, maybe not so much in COD with auto-aim and all, but still.

who are you kid? and thats an old report that didnt update! man you got some nerve commin in my post and hi jacking it with your opinions. These were Obvious hacks you asshat, Want me to get SS's so you can believe me or will you still say I have no clue what im talking about. Man your just the kids I cant stand on xbox and life in general. I play SD normal so i can see the replay. I SEE him wall hacking dipshit then you hear them gloating about it in the after game report. And all I do is just leave and say I wont play with those 1 or 2 guys that ruin that room, report them and move on. Go create your own rant page of how good you think you are and ask the main guys how good I am in COD. Cya kid - peace

Turtle Beach XP500

Offline due

• View Profile
I came across one of those JTAG XBOXs once and I have to admit I had fun. What ever they did, everything moved at 10 times the speed. Other then speed, I don't know if anything else was going on.

Admin