XIM Community

Getting a XIM4, what to to with XIM3 and other questions  (Read 522 times)

Offline r553

• View Profile
Hello,

I'm thinking about purchasing a XIM4 soon. I've been needing a new mouse for awhile so I might buy one as well...perhaps I'll get a Logitech G502. Currently just playing Rainbow 6 Siege on Xbox One.

What other mice do you guys like for FPS gaming? I think I might also need a new mousepad...

EDIT: Any ideas of what to do with my XIM3 other than EBay? My Xbox 360 is packed away in the garage and I have no use for it anymore :(
Xbox One X | XIM APEX | Logitech G502 | Logitech G19s | SteelSeries QcK+ | MixAmp Pro TR | Sennheiser Game One

Offline r553

• View Profile
Re: Getting a XIM4, what to to with XIM3 and other questions
« Reply #1 on: 10:49 PM - 01/20/17 »
Anyone?
Xbox One X | XIM APEX | Logitech G502 | Logitech G19s | SteelSeries QcK+ | MixAmp Pro TR | Sennheiser Game One

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #2 on: 12:03 AM - 01/21/17 »
The G502 is an excellent mouse and would be highly recommended by many people on this forum.

Concerning R6, we've marked this game with a "U" in our compatibility list because of it's very poor aiming system.
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline r553

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 11:53 AM - 01/21/17 »
The G502 is an excellent mouse and would be highly recommended by many people on this forum.

Concerning R6, we've marked this game with a "U" in our compatibility list because of it's very poor aiming system.

Does that mean it would be unwise to purchase a XIM4 solely for Rainbow 6? There aren't really any other games I currently play or plan on purchasing for Xbox One.

It can't be THAT bad, can it?

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 12:19 PM - 01/21/17 »
Considering you're a XIM user already and know the limitations of console games I think it will be fine. Siege has a medium turn speed and timed acceleration near where the stick is pegged. It's still a good experience.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos