XIM Community

Help please  (Read 452 times)

Offline Brummy16

• View Profile
Help please
« on: 11:38 AM - 01/12/17 »
Hey all. I use the standard translator. Using 3600 dpi hips 15 ads 8. I'm a really low sensitiveti player. Aim assist is really killing me. That bad I'm thinking of going back to controller. Any help be amazing. Thanks guys

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline wicked96ta

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Help please
« Reply #1 on: 01:35 PM - 01/12/17 »
You've got to give people more information if you want some help. What game? Did you max the sensitivity in game?
Xbox Series S
XIM 4
Logitech G Pro Wireless
Koolertron Gateron Black Switches
Zowie P-SR
ASUS VG27AQ
Astro Mixamp (first gen)
Sennheiser PC37X

Offline Brummy16

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 03:12 PM - 01/12/17 »
Black ops 3. And yes maxed out sorry

Offline Driscoll

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 03:53 PM - 01/12/17 »
Hey all. I use the standard translator. Using 3600 dpi hips 15 ads 8. I'm a really low sensitiveti player. Aim assist is really killing me. That bad I'm thinking of going back to controller. Any help be amazing. Thanks guys

[/quote

hi
i have to say it right now that i'm not a cod player and i have never played the game so my answer could be stupid but usually i've seen people recommending  : 1 - increase the sensitivity to pass the steady aim .. 2- use a curve
3- if you are already know how to use xim maybe give the experimental steady aims a try but if you already know what is going on

Offline Brummy16

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 04:00 PM - 01/12/17 »
Xim is amazing product. But ads is killing me. I used all curves. Steady aim.  I had a eagle eye back in the Xbox 360 days. Didn't have the same problem. Please fix it[emoji173]

Offline RML

• MVP
  • AKA "KO" - PUBG Shield [ON]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 05:31 PM - 01/12/17 »
Xim is amazing product. But ads is killing me. I used all curves. Steady aim.  I had a eagle eye back in the Xbox 360 days. Didn't have the same problem. Please fix it[emoji173]

You need to raise your ADS quite a bit if you want to overcome AA. You can try my ADS curves in my signature for BO3 or use the test firmware SA5, found in the release candidate section. Eagle eye had nothing to do with it. Developers are just using more and more AA these days.