XIM Community

Regarding the mouse, keyboard, and the million cords...  (Read 1012 times)

Offline socalsignature

• View Profile
Putting feelers out there...do you guys use the keyboard/mouse normally connected to your pc (meaning you disconnect and reconnect everything)? or do you have a dedicated mouse and keyboard just for the xim4? Also, are you guys using something like the g13 or full size keyboards? I like keeping a very clean desk and all these cords are making me antsy. I'm going to be building a custom caddy specifically for this setup and i'm thinking that if it works well maybe you guys would be interested in me building one for you. Im specifically asking because i'm figuring if i should build the caddy for ease in connecting/diconnecting cables or more for a dedicated setup. can't wait to hear your feedback!

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Regarding the mouse, keyboard, and the million cords...
« Reply #1 on: 10:04 PM - 01/07/17 »
most people use USB KVM switchers to have their gear connected to both pc and console at the same time while switching between the two
the same can be done with xim sandhawc and an belkin easy transfer cable which is what i use at the moment :)
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline combo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 03:40 PM - 01/08/17 »
Personally I ended up getting a separate keyboard and mouse that is always connected to my xim.

Offline Urlacher54

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: N-u-S-k-o-o-l
« Reply #3 on: 06:35 AM - 01/18/17 »
I have a seperate gamepad and mouse just for my xim4

Offline amak1

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Wa2En5emble
« Reply #4 on: 03:08 AM - 01/20/17 »
Also add wireless mouse and keys plus headset. The xim is versatile as hell.
Ice... 15ml lime cordial... 1 dash angostura bitters... 2 oz 100% agave tequila... top off with sprite or 7 up

Admin