Offline Ultim8

• MVP
  • Gamertag = Ultim83
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Ultim83
Its been a while :D
« on: 11:29 AM - 01/07/17 »
Hi all!

Been absent from gaming for a fair while due to babies, breakups and general real life stuff.......but ive just got a xbone and just ordered my xim4.  Cant wait to get back into it and I see a lot of old faces still on the forums.

What goodies can I expect from the xim4.  I didn't do much research as I knew if I wanted a KB/M converter there was only one I would trust previously having xim2 and 3.

Also feel free to add me up as I deleted a lot of people and may have deleted a few old xim friends unintentionally.
Gamertag is still Ultim83.

;)

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Its been a while :D
« Reply #1 on: 11:46 AM - 01/07/17 »
Welcome back. :)

A lot has changed since XIM3. Take a look at the instructional videos in my signature below for a crash course. Wireless config and ballistic curves are probably the largest changes. Ballistic curves replaced XIM3's acceleration knob and allow you to manipulate the type of acceleration throughout the ST. It can be a powerful tool if you're wanting that sort of thing. This might help with some of the advanced features: http://xim4.com/community/index.php?topic=41264.0

When you receive your XIM4 I recommend updating the firmware for the latest support.

http://xim4.com/latest
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline Ultim8

• MVP
  • Gamertag = Ultim83
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 11:59 AM - 01/07/17 »
Thanks Mist i'll be sure to read it all and look forward to playing with all the new features as soon as it arrives :D

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 10:13 PM - 01/07/17 »
i remember that forum signature! :P

welcome back, with xim4 everything got easier but bigger
coming froma xim3 most features should be easy to understand for you and the new ones arent that complicated to understand too :)
also we re running on STv2 now which is even more precise than what xim3 used back in the days :)
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay

Offline Ultim8

• MVP
  • Gamertag = Ultim83
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 03:36 AM - 01/08/17 »
Hey Od1n how have you been mate?

I'm hoping I'll get my xim early this coming week so I can start playing with all these new features.  It certainly sounds like Obsiv's improved upon the xim3 and made it even better than it already was :)