XIM Community

Steady Aim [ADVANCED USERS ONLY]  (Read 182593 times)

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Steady Aim [ADVANCED USERS ONLY]
« Reply #945 on: 04:38 PM - 04/04/20 »
The only way to downgrade a firmware is via factory restore, so just do what for example antithesis wrote above :).
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay

Offline bellodimamma

• View Profile
« Reply #946 on: 05:24 PM - 04/04/20 »
Run the flash tool and choose Backup Configs.
After the backup is finished, run the flash tool a second time, select Factory Reset and use the SA firmware of your choice.
Run it a third time and choose Restore Configs.

Backup and Restore are optional, but will speed things along when recreating configs.
Ok, I'll try it, thanks!

But if I'm restoring the configs, isn't it restoring the default SA?

Do you know witch ome is better for apex legends? (ps4 pro)

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #947 on: 04:20 AM - 04/05/20 »
XIM restores your bindings, sensitivity, advanced settings etc, but will always download the latest Smart Translator for your games.

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline bellodimamma

• View Profile
« Reply #948 on: 07:14 AM - 04/05/20 »
XIM restores your bindings, sensitivity, advanced settings etc, but will always download the latest Smart Translator for your games.

Man I tried but someting is still not working.
I did the backup, I reset to factory, but then there are 2 problems :

1-I STILL CAN'T SELECT THE SA FILE FOR AN UPDATE. There's only the "update firmware" button, but if I click it I can't browse the firmware that I want

2-if i open the flash tool by cliking on the SA file, rather than opening it directly, when I'm updating the firmware it says that my xim4 IS ALREADY UP TO DATE (also if I just resettled it...)

What's wrong??

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #949 on: 09:36 PM - 04/05/20 »
The flash tool IS that specific FW release, you don't need to browse for it. Select Factory Reset. Done.

Check the FW version in XIM 4 Manager, you've probably already updated to the SA build, which is why it's saying XIM 4 is already up to date.

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad

Offline bellodimamma

• View Profile
« Reply #950 on: 12:08 PM - 04/06/20 »
Ok... In that case, something still not working!!

Factory reset-> updating to SA3 - > your xim is already up to date

Factori reser-> updating to SA5 - > your xim is already up to date

Same for SA6...

So...I've no idead witch SA i should have right now and i can't change it...
How can I solve this?

My stock firm (after the reset) is 4.00.20161228

Offline zariaman

• View Profile
« Reply #951 on: 10:03 AM - 04/07/20 »

Offline bellodimamma

• View Profile
« Reply #952 on: 11:30 AM - 04/07/20 »

http://cloud.xim4.com/Beta/XIM4Flash-20161228-STEADYAIM3.exe

It looks like you are on SA3 - 20161228

Thanks!! At least i know that! XD

But why i can't change the firm with those (sa5, sa6, etc)?

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #953 on: 02:25 PM - 04/07/20 »
They’re separate FW releases with their own flash tools. All of the SA builds require the Factory Reset option to install. You should be able to use any XIM 4 firmware, older or newer, via Factory Reset.

Offline bellodimamma

• View Profile
« Reply #954 on: 04:27 PM - 04/08/20 »
They’re separate FW releases with their own flash tools. All of the SA builds require the Factory Reset option to install. You should be able to use any XIM 4 firmware, older or newer, via Factory Reset.

Understood... That's exactly what I've done, but still, after a factory reset, it says that my firm is already up to date... How can i solve this?

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #955 on: 07:02 PM - 04/08/20 »
Factory Reset installs the FW, which is why the firmware tool says it's already up to date.

Offline bellodimamma

• View Profile
« Reply #956 on: 11:03 AM - 04/10/20 »
Factory Reset installs the FW, which is why the firmware tool says it's already up to date.

Oook! Now I get it! Many thanks!!

One last thing... Which one do you think sould work the best on apex legends and ps4 pro? SA3, SA5 or SA6?

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #957 on: 02:13 AM - 04/11/20 »
Steady aim is mostly personal preference so you may want to go through all of them to find out what you like the most. The comments you will find here on these versions are mostly CoD based so they may not apply to Apex Legends. You can not use boost when running those firmwares, so keep that in mind.
Also please dont forget that the XIM4 steady aim was basically just a proof of concept to test and experiment with a potentially new feature. The results of these version tests then have been used to develop the steady aim feature for the XIM Apex. So the intensity and effect of the steady aim through the different versions can vary quite a bit.
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay

Offline bellodimamma

• View Profile
« Reply #958 on: 08:35 AM - 04/11/20 »
Steady aim is mostly personal preference so you may want to go through all of them to find out what you like the most. The comments you will find here on these versions are mostly CoD based so they may not apply to Apex Legends. You can not use boost when running those firmwares, so keep that in mind.
Also please dont forget that the XIM4 steady aim was basically just a proof of concept to test and experiment with a potentially new feature. The results of these version tests then have been used to develop the steady aim feature for the XIM Apex. So the intensity and effect of the steady aim through the different versions can vary quite a bit.

Thanks a lot! :)

Offline Netspawn

• View Profile
« Reply #959 on: 03:47 PM - 04/14/20 »
Sounds like SA3 best to try on warzone? Using xbox one s with day one controller. Any new data on warzone?