XIM Community

Steady Aim [ADVANCED USERS ONLY]  (Read 182606 times)

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
Re: Steady Aim [ADVANCED USERS ONLY]
« Reply #930 on: 04:25 PM - 01/12/20 »
Steady Aim in the retail releases is not the same as the experimental SA builds.

Only SA1 & 2 explicitly state incompatibility with Slim/Pro, so the rest should work with DS4 V1. I'm not sure about V2, but V2 came with PS4 Pro.

I can test SA3 on PS4 Pro with both controllers if you'd like confirmation.

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #931 on: 07:05 PM - 01/12/20 »
Just confirming - DS4 V1 and V2 both work with XIM 4 SA3 on PS4 Pro. I installed SA3 from a Factory Reset to be certain. FW version is 20161228.

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad

Offline locojo

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: CexyJo
« Reply #932 on: 09:59 PM - 01/29/20 »
Just confirming - DS4 V1 and V2 both work with XIM 4 SA3 on PS4 Pro. I installed SA3 from a Factory Reset to be certain. FW version is 20161228.

I own a Xbox one s. Do you know if I can download sa3 ? I have the beta one up to date in the xim4 but Iíve been ready about this sa3 and wanna try it out

Offline bellodimamma

• View Profile
« Reply #933 on: 06:26 AM - 03/25/20 »
sorry guys but i really can't understend how to install the SAs... i mean... after the download, if i'm going to open it, the xim4 app is opening... and then what?

the firmware i have is already up to date, how can i install only the new SA?

Thanks

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #934 on: 03:14 PM - 03/25/20 »
sorry guys but i really can't understend how to install the SAs... i mean... after the download, if i'm going to open it, the xim4 app is opening... and then what?

Thanks
Hold the button on the rear of XIM 4 while inserting the USB cable from the rear of XIM 4 into PC. XIM 4's lighting will turn dark blue to indicate it has entered programming mode. Run the Steady Aim firmware to install onto XIM 4.

Worth nothing that you should use a USB 2.0 rather than USB 3.0 port on PC to install XIM firmware.

Offline bellodimamma

• View Profile
« Reply #935 on: 12:18 AM - 03/26/20 »

Thanks
Hold the button on the rear of XIM 4 while inserting the USB cable from the rear of XIM 4 into PC. XIM 4's lighting will turn dark blue to indicate it has entered programming mode. Run the Steady Aim firmware to install onto XIM 4.

Worth nothing that you should use a USB 2.0 rather than USB 3.0 port on PC to install XIM firmware.

I did that as you said.... the problem is that, once the xim4 is ready, if I open the SA firmware, the XIM4 Flash app is opening. At that point I can only select "update firmware " (and it's already up to date), "factory reset", "backup config" and "restore config".

there's not an option to install it.... how should I do it?

many thanks

ps
whitch one should be the best for apex legend (ps4 pro) in your opinion? the SA3?

Offline BlackMagic

• View Profile
« Reply #936 on: 06:00 AM - 03/27/20 »
Anyone here who still has a good curve and boost settings for strong AA.

Iím using my old MW remastered setup on the new MW game. It seems to enter the aim assist bubble and stick a little bit. I notice it being strongest when Iím strafing. Yet changing boost settings doesnít seem to change it all that much.

Any good settings for the new MW? SA3.

Offline bellodimamma

• View Profile
« Reply #937 on: 02:35 AM - 03/30/20 »

Thanks

I did that as you said.... the problem is that, once the xim4 is ready, if I open the SA firmware, the XIM4 Flash app is opening. At that point I can only select "update firmware " (and it's already up to date), "factory reset", "backup config" and "restore config".

many thanks

ps
whitch one should be the best for apex legend (ps4 pro) in your opinion? the SA3?

guys I really need some help... I'm really struggling with this issue... can anybody help me please???

thanks!!

Offline ZOMBIES!

• View Profile
« Reply #938 on: 03:27 AM - 03/30/20 »
guys I really need some help... I'm really struggling with this issue... can anybody help me please???

thanks!!

You'd probably save yourself a load of hassle if you just upgraded to a Xim Apex. Much more support and features like SA are built in already and very simple to use.

Offline bellodimamma

• View Profile
« Reply #939 on: 03:57 AM - 03/30/20 »

thanks!!

You'd probably save yourself a load of hassle if you just upgraded to a Xim Apex. Much more support and features like SA are built in already and very simple to use.

thanks for the advice.... but it doesn't really help me now...

Offline bellodimamma

• View Profile
« Reply #940 on: 01:41 PM - 04/02/20 »

Thanks

many thanks

ps

thanks!!

come on guys.... 63 pages of comments and no one who can help me to install it??

please... please... help me....

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #941 on: 04:15 PM - 04/02/20 »
press the factory restore button, itll downgrade your firmware to the one you want to have. This will delete all your xim configs so you may want to use the backup option first.
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay

Offline ZOMBIES!

• View Profile
« Reply #942 on: 09:16 AM - 04/03/20 »

come on guys.... 63 pages of comments and no one who can help me to install it??

please... please... help me....

Pretty much why I recommended upgrading to an Apex. This thread is a few years old and the Xim4 is considered old technology, there are going to be a lot of people who have posted in this thread who can't even remember how to do this stuff anymore! I'd help you if I knew how but I've never owned a Xim4, I'm a relatively new Xim user. Od1n has posted above though so maybe they can help.

Offline bellodimamma

• View Profile
« Reply #943 on: 07:39 AM - 04/04/20 »
press the factory restore button, itll downgrade your firmware to the one you want to have. This will delete all your xim configs so you may want to use the backup option first.

the problem is NOT about my actual firmware.... as I wrote above, the problem is that, once the xim4 is ready, if I open the SA firmware, the XIM4 Flash app is opening. At that point I can only select "update firmware " (and it's already up to date), "factory reset", "backup config" and "restore config".

how can I install a new SA if I don't have an option to install it??

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #944 on: 04:13 PM - 04/04/20 »
Run the flash tool and choose Backup Configs.
After the backup is finished, run the flash tool a second time, select Factory Reset and use the SA firmware of your choice.
Run it a third time and choose Restore Configs.

Backup and Restore are optional, but will speed things along when recreating configs.

Admin