XIM Community

How to use XIM4 well?  (Read 6509 times)

Offline loana_du_loft

• View Profile
How to use XIM4 well?
« on: 04:42 AM - 04/21/20 »
Good morning all,

I have been using XIM4 for a long time now but since the last update I have had trouble playing CoD compared to before. I would like to know if there was a discord for the community or for French or English players who could explain to me how to properly configure the xim4. I have the first PS4 so I understood that I can use steadyAIM but I don't know how to do it, because when I check the SteadyAim box on the XIM MANAGER application, I don't feel that it changes great thing. I put the maximum sensi (20) in the game settings. What else can I do? I would like to have as little recoil as possible. I need your help please.

Thanks a lot and very big thanks for you job !

Offline loana_du_loft

• View Profile
Re: How to use XIM4 well?
« Reply #1 on: 06:58 AM - 04/23/20 »
Someone for help me please ?

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
Re: How to use XIM4 well?
« Reply #2 on: 04:32 AM - 04/25/20 »
XIM doesn't do anything to counter recoil, except offer the option to increase YX Ratio. All that means is you have the option to increase vertical sensitivity, so less mouse movement is required to pull the crosshairs down.

Increasing YX Ratio comes at the cost of accurate diagonal movement as your aim is changed from a circle to an oval.

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts