XIM Community

Halo 5 X1.5 setup  (Read 536 times)

Offline stunnedjack

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: ApostleJack
Halo 5 X1.5 setup
« on: 12:54 PM - 12/22/16 »
Just wanting to know what people are using for x1.5, I recently got my Xim4 and love it but am still  trying to fine tune it, I am using a Razer deathadder chroma, is there a suggested curve or setup for my mouse and Xim? Thanks

Offline quertz

• Less QQ more pew pew
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Mr Dr Pwnrbangr
Re: Halo 5 X1.5 setup
« Reply #1 on: 01:27 PM - 12/22/16 »
I still play halo quite a bit but I play really really slow sensitivity. It's important that your deathadder is using the highest native dpi. Native is different than highest possible sometimes, I believe for the chroma the highest native is 6400 dpi. Also, Halo has some additional settings that can be found here: http://xim4.com/community/index.php?topic=43775.0

I play on 3200 dpi at around 6.5 xim sens, which on 6400 dpi with the deathadder would be about 3.25. You can try that as a starting point, just keep in mind its very very slow and it doesn't really allow you to turn around quickly. Hopefulyl that helps a little, good luck!
Xbox One | Keyboard: Steelseries 6GV2 | Mouse: Logitech G305 | Pad: Corsair MM300 Extended |

Offline stunnedjack

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: ApostleJack
« Reply #2 on: 04:01 PM - 12/22/16 »
Awesome, thanks for the input, Ya i have just been trying different settings, When im sniping it feels a little floaty so im trying to get rid of that at least

Offline quertz

• Less QQ more pew pew
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Mr Dr Pwnrbangr
« Reply #3 on: 09:36 AM - 12/23/16 »
That could be partly because the auto-aim in this game is more noticeable with the sniper imo. Does it feel just as floaty with other weapons? Also a good way to dial in your settings is to play a custom game with someone if you can.
Xbox One | Keyboard: Steelseries 6GV2 | Mouse: Logitech G305 | Pad: Corsair MM300 Extended |