XIM Community

HALO 5 CONFIG  (Read 798 times)

Offline joysleep1

• View Profile
HALO 5 CONFIG
« on: 04:12 AM - 12/22/16 »
Hey Guys

I will try explain this as easiest as i can. I had the XIM edge and was using it for Halo 4. Absolitely loved it and felt so smooth. Was using the G400 with it.
Now i do not know how this happened but at the time, when i was playing team snipers, it was set that shoot was left mouse click and zoom in with the rifle was right mouse click. The clever thing was that i was able to hold my right mouse click to zoom in and then let go and will zoom back out without having to click it twice to get back out of the zoom mode. Only when i actually click the right mouse it would stay zoomed in once i let go. I loved having the feature where i could hold zoom in half way shoot and then zoom back out with just one click.
I know have the XIM 4 and it does not do that anymore. Any reason how to get that feature back?
Also, i know have the g502 mouse, any reason to switch to this one as opposed to the g400?

Thanks guys

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Re: HALO 5 CONFIG
« Reply #1 on: 11:12 AM - 12/22/16 »
Halo 5 supports this too as long as you aren't on the Recon button layout. You can switch to the Default layout to get this behavior. Your button names won't match up in Manager, but, there is not harm in that only that it's just a little  more difficult to bind buttons.
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline joysleep1

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 11:38 AM - 12/22/16 »
Yes i tried on defualt but then what happens is that i can not right click zoom twice to get the full zoom effect.
Do you get what i mean?

Offline serms

• Metal Up Your @#$%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 12:23 PM - 12/22/16 »
ok. I know understand what you mean and I think Od1n answered your question in the other thread. As I understand is not a xim problem but a game problem since, as Od1n said, you have two buttons, one for 2x zoom and another for 8x zoom. You want a double click and not a diferent button, right?
XB1; V:Samsung 24" curved, KB:CMDevastator; M:A4tech BloodyTL5 8200dpi; A:Corsair HS1A

Offline joysleep1

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 01:05 PM - 12/22/16 »
ok. I know understand what you mean and I think Od1n answered your question in the other thread. As I understand is not a xim problem but a game problem since, as Od1n said, you have two buttons, one for 2x zoom and another for 8x zoom. You want a double click and not a diferent button, right?

yes exactly. Like it was in halo 4 with the xim edge. is that possible?