XIM Community

Help me with CoD4:RM Setup.  (Read 724 times)

Offline Morlek

• I love me some mouse and keyboard!
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: KiLLeGaCy
  • PSN ID: KiLLeGaCy-
Help me with CoD4:RM Setup.
« on: 10:07 PM - 12/20/16 »
I have gone through many different curves, and boosts in this forum for reference to try and find a good setup for playing the game. The hip fire sensitivity is easy to get tuned for me, but ADS is so painfully slow. The method I found to speed it up with a curve in RMI's post made in painfully hard to aim as it wasn't 1:1.  Any ideas what to do?

Also whats the best recommended in game settings for the game when using a XIM. I turned off aim assist slowdown only.

Thanks for the help if you do reply!

EDIT: Also im using the latest firmware. I have the new ps4 slim controller so I have no other options.

EDIT EDIT: I prefer to play low sense. To give an idea I play CSGO on 400 dpi at 2 in game sense.
My mouse is deadly!

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Re: Help me with CoD4:RM Setup.
« Reply #1 on: 11:14 AM - 12/21/16 »
The main reason I never suggest curves is because you lose 1:1. Because we work within the single aiming constraints of the controller, there isn't anything that can be done concerning CODs turn speed limit for ADS.
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline MCSTABBY3

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: MCSTABBY3
« Reply #2 on: 11:16 AM - 12/21/16 »
I have g502 @12000 I'm using 19.5 hip which seems to be perfect. Ads is tough the ads slowdown to me seems to be rediculously slow, I turned it off. I've been trying between 15-17 on ads and still haven't gotten it were I like

Offline malibu

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 06:26 PM - 12/21/16 »
Try messing with you're boost, That helps with making it 1:1 imo.

Admin