XIM Community

(Xbox One) Why do both Triggers only activate 99% instead of 100%?  (Read 1712 times)

Offline Timmie3054

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Timmie 3000
I noticed that the when I play with the Xim4 on the Xbox One, when ever I click my right or left mouse button, the game only registers 99% on the triggers.

Binding the trigger to a different button/key does not make a difference.

Even the controller that I have connected to the Xim4 does not register 100% when I push either of them all the way.

This is not a Controller issue, its the Xim4 issue. As Ive tested the controller on the console by it self with no Xim4, and my trigger pulls,  register 100% no problem.

I used the Controller Tester App on Xbox one for testing.

I know its not a big deal 99% should produce the same effect of 100% in most games.

Except Skate 3..... This is not a game I play with a mouse or keyboard, I just found it easier to play with the controller with the Xim4 because I'm to lazy to disconnect the Xim4.

I noticed that my skater does not grab his board when I pull the trigger all the way,  having the trigger pushed to 100% is essential for many tricks in Skate 3,

How do you expect me to coffin ride down a hill in skate 3 if I cant grab my board? the trick requires me to push and hold Left and Right Trigger as well as X and A.

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
That's odd, we send max trigger to the console when triggers are activated. There isn't a value larger than what we are sending. We will take a look.
Get the most out of your XIM NEXUS, read the XIM NEXUS Support FAQ.

Offline full58

• The opposite of empty
    • View Profile
I wonder if this is why the flame tank flamethrower doesn't work for me in bf1

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Thanks, this is great info. We are following up and let you know what we find.

Offline Hitless

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: LtHitlis
  • PSN ID: Lt Hitlis
I wonder if this is why the flame tank flamethrower doesn't work for me in bf1

I wondered the same thing about the flame tank for myself. Can't get seats 4 & 5 to shot flame out. When I called EA about it that said it had to be a contrtolling issue (broken trigger sensitivity not going to 100%)
XBox One X PS4 Pro
G502 Gaming Mouse
Corsair Strafe RGB mechanical gaming keyboard
CloudX HyperX headphones
Standard Xbox one controller with Stereo Headset Adapter

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
We found the problem and will fix in our next firmware release. Thanks for notifying us of this subtle bug!

Offline nodig

• View Profile
that was quick, any eta on the next firmware?