XIM Community

(new buyer) two questions about the XIM4  (Read 381 times)

Offline emerson10

• View Profile
(new buyer) two questions about the XIM4
« on: 09:21 PM - 12/13/16 »
Question 1: Does the XIM4 have the ability to switch between my PS4 and my PC when I am playing? For example the Cronusmax makes you push escape and the windows button and you can toggle between PC and console. So does the XIM4 have something similar to this; this being a deal breaker because I don't want to have to unplug my mouse and keyboard every time I want to surf the web. (Primarily for wagers/tournaments on UMG) lel

Question 2: Does the XIM4 offer more options when compared to the Cronusmax? If so, is it easier to setup compared to the Cronusmax which I have heard can be difficult at times.

Thanks,
PS I am new to KB&M and am wanting to make the switch for Christmas.

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: (new buyer) two questions about the XIM4
« Reply #1 on: 09:27 PM - 12/13/16 »
hey,

sure with xim sandhawc you have exactly such a feature, with the pause key you switch between xim and pc
(see forum here for more infos: http://xim4.com/community/index.php?board=83.0)

xim is way easier to setup, all you need to do is to adjust mouse sensitivity and button binding
then you are already good to go :)
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay

Offline emerson10

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 09:29 PM - 12/13/16 »
Where do you get the Belkin easy transfer cable?

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 10:57 PM - 12/13/16 »
ebay is probably the best source since its no longer produced
a new one is around 20
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay