XIM Community

Battlefield 1 1.05 Deadzone  (Read 15945 times)

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Battlefield 1 1.05 Deadzone
« Reply #120 on: 11:14 AM - 12/20/16 »
BF1-X1 update released. To download, start XIM4 Manager and connect. Close Manager normally and then start again. Manager will then download the latest game support. PC users may need to run Manager as administrator.

X1 Users will need to create a new BF1 config and use the default stick deadzone value of 22. PS4 users are not affected by this update and should also continue to use the same stick deadzone value of 22.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline sieferswe82

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: sieferswe
« Reply #121 on: 04:43 PM - 12/20/16 »
Reason ppl having issues although ST is flawless is that they tweaked AA in the game. Requiring you to aim more exact. That's how i understanding the patch notes

Skickat från min SM-G920F via Tapatalk

Offline TeslaDev

• View Profile
« Reply #122 on: 05:13 PM - 12/20/16 »
If you get floaty feeling or skipping...are you using all advanced magnification sensitivities of 200%?

I did that initially and got skipping really bad.  When I turned those back to 100% and turned up my ads sense to match the speed, I got much more granular control.

Edit for clarity:

I use the mist suggested settings of:
Soldier Sensitivity: 100%
Zoom Sensitivity: 200%
Stick Deadzone: 22 (Default)

The separate menu for adjusting the advanced zoom settings (there's a ton of em), I set to 100% or less.  Anything over feels like it is skipping more and more pixels, instead of adding granularity + speed.
« Last Edit: 11:50 AM - 12/22/16 by TeslaDev »

Offline SEVIL

• View Profile
« Reply #123 on: 06:35 PM - 12/20/16 »
thanks so much for the effort mist! regular classes are feeling great again, sadly scout weapons are still skipping frames and not picking up smaller movements making accuracy very very hard. either way the games playable so again thanks so much!

Offline D3vil71

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Supersonnix
« Reply #124 on: 07:17 PM - 12/21/16 »
This is a huge thread with lots of different information. Can someone pls summarize the game settings for PS4. Should the advanced zoom sensitivity be 100% (default) or 200%. AA on or off?

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: 08:01 PM - 12/21/16 »
The setting sticky contains this information and will always be up to date. It's 22 for both platforms using the latest support.

http://xim4.com/settings

Also stickied here to help with visibility.

http://xim4.com/community/index.php?topic=51474.0

Offline x0xk1ller

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Jabbok01
« Reply #126 on: 11:24 PM - 12/22/16 »
Hey what's a good sensitivity, config for high sense player like myself, I use a Logitech g502 , 1k polling.

Offline SpotyFighter

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: SpotYfighteR
« Reply #127 on: 01:38 AM - 12/23/16 »
Hey what's a good sensitivity, config for high sense player like myself, I use a Logitech g502 , 1k polling.

Interested in that too !!!

Offline Golo

• View Profile
« Reply #128 on: 06:46 PM - 12/23/16 »
This is a huge thread with lots of different information. Can someone pls summarize the game settings for PS4. Should the advanced zoom sensitivity be 100% (default) or 200%. AA on or off?

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

I use a g502 on a soft pad.. I went from 12k DPI to 4k DPI.. left polling at 1000.  Set zoom sensitivity from 200 to100... Followed zombies most recent setup..  I had slight issues before with scoped weapons after 1.05..  after redoing my setup this way.. everything is smooth and the best it's ever felt.. even from before the 1.05 patch because my old setup wasn't as fluent as my current one.    Drastic change.. but it worked out for the better in my case

Forgot to mention.. I've never used aim assists.. They are both off..  they seemed to hinder me more than help..  I think the majority of people who are having issues are those who use aim assist.. but everyone has their preference...
« Last Edit: 07:02 PM - 12/23/16 by Golo »

Offline REFur

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: dankattack
« Reply #129 on: 07:33 PM - 12/23/16 »

I am very new to using the XIM so by no means do I offer expert advice, but after toying around with settings for several hours over the past two days it seems that DPI around the 4k mark is ideal, I seemed to encounter processing challenges resulting in skipping and choppiness at 4.8k regardless of configuration and noticed a decline in performance below 3k. My mouse's 3.6k setting turned out to be the most ideal pre-set option. I, like the poster above, used Zombie's setup, ensuring that ADS used HIP processing in settings. However, I found the best game/config sensitivity settings to be 100/100/100 in-game, with no need for doubled scope zoom as it moves far too fast with Zombie's config.  Config sensitivity is where you can tweak to your preference, I found myself getting the best results with 32 Hip/23.5 ADS sensitivity. Although at these numbers I am settling with lower sensitivity than I typically use on PC, it isn't a huge adjustment and the slightly large sweep to do a 180 is worth it for the ease of control when shooting. I've not decided whether or not I prefer aim assists on but it seems that with these settings and default aim assist I experience almost no recoil with most automatic weapons by simply maintaining focus on the target and have been absolutely destroying, so I am keeping my Scout performance curiosities at bay for now with this setup.

Hope this helps at least a little bit!

Offline G370Z

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Baitter Master
« Reply #130 on: 09:15 PM - 12/23/16 »
Can I please get some help? I am really new to this. Picked up my XIM4 just a few days ago. Did some reading and applied a lot of whats being said on the forums with great results. The one thing I am having an issue with slow mouse moving speed. When I want to take out a target that's quite far in BF1 and have to move my mouse slowly, it seems as if my mouse does not pick up the small movements i am making with it, or when it does its jittery and not smooth. Using the g502. If I really slowly move my mouse across my mouse pad, my cross-hairs literally never move. I have to slightly increase how fast i move the mouse for it to register. Any help? Ive used multiple mouse pads from hard to soft. Soft seemed a bit better but still having that issue.
« Last Edit: 09:24 PM - 12/23/16 by G370Z »

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: 10:43 AM - 12/24/16 »
Welcome to the community. I recommend that you verify your DPI is set high for more granular movement and that you aren't using advanced settings like boost or a curve. If the issue continues after making these changes then your next step is to experiment with the in-game aim assist settings as these can affect how small movement can feel.

Offline THE-MARAVINGY

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: ApocalypticWesal
« Reply #132 on: 11:44 AM - 12/24/16 »
Can I please get some help? I am really new to this. Picked up my XIM4 just a few days ago. Did some reading and applied a lot of whats being said on the forums with great results. The one thing I am having an issue with slow mouse moving speed. When I want to take out a target that's quite far in BF1 and have to move my mouse slowly, it seems as if my mouse does not pick up the small movements i am making with it, or when it does its jittery and not smooth. Using the g502. If I really slowly move my mouse across my mouse pad, my cross-hairs literally never move. I have to slightly increase how fast i move the mouse for it to register. Any help? Ive used multiple mouse pads from hard to soft. Soft seemed a bit better but still having that issue.

I had the same issue with that mouse until i used the logitech software to tune it to the pad  try that.

Offline SEVIL

• View Profile
« Reply #133 on: 08:50 PM - 12/25/16 »
thanks so much for the effort mist! regular classes are feeling great again, sadly scout weapons are still skipping frames and not picking up smaller movements making accuracy very very hard. either way the games playable so again thanks so much!

never mind i did not realize that my config was reverting back to the old one each time i played, deleted old and now 1.2 ST is default and everything is perfect! thanks so much mist for making the game enjoyable after patch!

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: 10:55 AM - 12/26/16 »
Oh, that would do it. I'm glad its working now. :)

Admin