XIM Community

PS4 - XIM4 The Division Config - Working Radial Menu  (Read 5162 times)

Offline J_-

• View Profile
Hello  :) . I was getting pretty tired of how annoying the radial menus in The Division are. So I came up with this config. I will provide a link to it below. This config lets me choose grenades and items almost flawlessly. Let me know how it works for you.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1r7XDRf8CcYzjJpJZeLaCXaNbAV4ikl1Vd6EmFx1R57E/edit?usp=sharing

Update: I made some changes to the config.
« Last Edit: 08:04 AM - 12/25/16 by J_- »

Offline ramonteixeira

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: urameshi_rj
Re: PS4 - XIM4 The Division Config - Working Radial Menu
« Reply #1 on: 06:20 AM - 12/16/16 »
Hello J...just to confirm...is this the roll config for the game? I mean, buttons HIP and ADS sensivities and stuff...or just for the granade and suply wheels?

If it is just for the wheels, could you share your roll config? I really gave up to set up a playable config for th division...have you got one?

Thanks...be waiting!!

Offline J_-

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 08:03 AM - 12/25/16 »
Hello J...just to confirm...is this the roll config for the game? I mean, buttons HIP and ADS sensivities and stuff...or just for the granade and suply wheels?

If it is just for the wheels, could you share your roll config? I really gave up to set up a playable config for th division...have you got one?

Thanks...be waiting!!

Sorry for the late reply. The config contains hip, ads, grenade menu, consumable menu and run settings. You can change the keybinds to what you prefer.

Offline Euzikial

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Euzikial
« Reply #3 on: 08:31 PM - 01/08/17 »
ive tried it and it works a bit better than what i had b4. But there's one thing though two actually, first there's no button assignment in xim4 for consumables ( or Im not seeing it ) and second thing is that my "selection triangle" that goes around in circular menu is resetting very fast. It is controllable but not as smooth as on your video. Any thoughts on this?

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 09:13 PM - 01/08/17 »
ive tried it and it works a bit better than what i had b4. But there's one thing though two actually, first there's no button assignment in xim4 for consumables ( or Im not seeing it ) and second thing is that my "selection triangle" that goes around in circular menu is resetting very fast. It is controllable but not as smooth as on your video. Any thoughts on this?

you dont see the consumales being mentioned in the xim manager since theres lack of space, means if a controller button has several purposes the xim manager only lists one of those
check the ingame controller layout to find out on what button the menu is placed on and bind that button accordingly

as for your other issue, now bind the turn assist xim button to the same as your consumable menu button
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline Euzikial

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 03:54 PM - 01/29/17 »
Thank you for your help. I've definitely improved. Still it tends to be shaky sometimes but it's not that bad now that I've bind turn assist on same button. The next problem that I have is the "consume" of selection. Sometimes I have to do it several times because it doesn't "consume" buff object. It's highlighted but not used. Can this be fixed?
Once again thank you for your help. You have been very helpful

Offline Euzikial

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 08:01 PM - 02/22/17 »
Thank you for your help. I've definitely improved. Still it tends to be shaky sometimes but it's not that bad now that I've bind turn assist on same button. The next problem that I have is the "consume" of selection. Sometimes I have to do it several times because it doesn't "consume" buff object. It's highlighted but not used. Can this be fixed?
Once again thank you for your help. You have been very helpful
May i bump it?

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 11:22 AM - 02/23/17 »
try it with the controller if it happens there too, this sounds like a game bug
if it works with a controller you need to send the input for the menu longer, means it needs to be highlighted for a certain time before it works
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

ramzy turco

« Reply #8 on: 08:49 AM - 06/09/17 »

144/5000
Hello friends. I need a ready configuration of the division, I need all the configuration so I can just copy and paste !! Thank you

Admin