XIM Community

XAE?  (Read 1906 times)

Offline JohnGalt2001

• View Profile
XAE?
« on: 10:43 AM - 05/21/08 »
Sorry guys...n00b question...

What the heck is XAE or XAE-ME?  I see guys talking about it in reference to macros and such so it may not concern me at all, but I still would like to know.  If there is already an entry level explanation posted in the forum I did not see it and apologize for wasting time.  Can I DL it somewhere here on the site?  Thanks! ;D

Offline miraged

• View Profile
Re: XAE?
« Reply #1 on: 11:10 AM - 05/21/08 »
Download: http://xim3.com/community/index.php?topic=35.0 (at the end of the thread)!

XAE is mostly used for macros, for instance rapid shooting for guns that aren't supposed to shoot that fast.

Offline aN4rK1

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 04:49 PM - 05/22/08 »
In a nutshell, its basically like one of those old turbo controller, you hold a button down and it repeats its function over and over again until the button is released.

Offline CEOrko

• MVP
  • Devil's Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 01:04 AM - 05/23/08 »
The awesome difference being you can program macros with multiple steps, so you aren't just limited to autofire with a single button.

Offline XIMul8oR

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 06:49 AM - 05/23/08 »
In a nutshell, its basically like one of those old turbo controller, you hold a button down and it repeats its function over and over again until the button is released.

lol, thx a lot ^^

Offline SKAG187

• MVP
  • PHD in Teledildonics (a pioneer in the field)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 07:07 AM - 05/23/08 »
I thought it does allot more than that
PHD in Teledildonics

Offline OMGsus

• Administrator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: OMGsus
  • PSN ID: OMGsus
« Reply #6 on: 10:28 AM - 05/23/08 »

lol, thx a lot ^^

::) lol

Original thread from the legacy boards for XAE-ME features and history.

http://groups.msn.com/XIM/general.msnw?action=get_message&mview=0&ID_Message=1262&LastModified=4675652778890552366

P.S. I am working on getting a way to load all old MSN entries into a legacy section here; its on my to-do.

Admin