XIM Community

Xim 3 Support on the Xbox One through Windows 10 via Xbox app  (Read 9008 times)

Offline dtread

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: eepr0m
yes thats correct, i have two monitors setup...   one of them has my windows 10 box on it, and the other has the xbox one on it.. 

Offline Unacal76

• View Profile
I just want to post my experience just in case anyone is still curious. I run my xbox one with my XIM 3 with the streaming method. Works great. I do what some one else that posted in here also does. I get my xbox on, then connect my computer, set streaming setting to lowest quality and then swap the xbox one input to my main monitor and it works flawlessly. No latency in the inputs or anything. Going to try and get this going on a laptop so i dont have to tie my desktop up with such a silly task.

Offline grimer

• View Profile
Xim 3 on Xbox One and Windows 10 via Xbox app - Strict NAT?
« Reply #17 on: 02:05 PM - 12/02/16 »
Thanks for posting this information. I would never have thought to stream to my PC.

To be honest I'd prefer to play on my Windows PC due to my monitor stretching a 1080p input - my monitor is 2560x1600 (16:10) and doesn't letterbox the image direct from the xbox. When I play on my PC the image is displayed correctly as 16:9.

I've got a second NIC card in my PC and have connected the Xbox One to my PC and have shared (not bridged) the main NIC that is wired to my router.

Everything is good except the NAT is now 'strict'. It was previously 'Open' when directly connected to my router. I'm running Kaspersky Internet Security on my desktop, if that has anything to do with it.