XIM Community

About binding?  (Read 525 times)

Offline Thejonhy29

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Thejonhy06
About binding?
« on: 11:45 PM - 11/21/16 »
Hello, I do not have a Xim4, but i'm asking this question before I have to be more prepared to the time I have to configure everything.
I have learn about having my mouse at the highest DPI possible, that my razer tartarus will work perfectly and how to use the software (still watching some videos)
But I have a question about binding and the controller.

About binding, do i have to bind the start/touch pad/ share button on my razer tartarus? Or I use them directly from the control?

And the controller, for example, i'm playing GTA V, but I preffer to drive with control, can I use the controller while connected to the Xim4? I'm asking this because I read that when the controller is connected to the XIm4 the d-pad is to change the mouse sensitivity and the ads delay something like that.

If you didn't understand something, please, let me know to clarify. And sorry for my english.

Have a nice day/night.

Offline nodig

• View Profile
Re: About binding?
« Reply #1 on: 06:32 AM - 11/22/16 »
The controller will still fully function and i'd expect most games will have the keys binded aswell

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #2 on: 01:32 AM - 11/23/16 »
You can swap between m/kb and controller at any time. I use the controller for platforming sections, driving vehicles, navigating menus and oftentimes traversing the map until I run into enemies.

Short answer - the controller will work concurrently with m/kb and you can bind keys to the Tartarus. I'm not sure about Share, but all other buttons are bindable.
« Last Edit: 04:01 PM - 11/23/16 by antithesis »

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline El_Twin

• Battlefield is in my blood lol
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: El_Twin
« Reply #3 on: 02:58 PM - 11/23/16 »
You can't bind the share button on your keyboard but you can still press share on your controller.
PS4 Pro w/ USB 1.1 4-port Hub - XIM4 - Logitech G13 - Logitech G502 @ 12K DPI & 500 poll - BenQ RL2455HM - Sony PS4 Platinum Wireless Headset - Boston Acoustic BA745 Speakers - Reflex Lab XL Heavy Mouse Mat - CyberPower CP1500AVRLCD UPS - Surface Pro 3 - Pixel 2 XL - Nintendo Switch.

Admin