XIM Community

My Battlefield 1 Settings Nov 20/2016  (Read 106258 times)

Offline Zombieguy

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Zombie_Be_Gone
My Battlefield 1 Settings Nov 20/2016
« on: 07:49 AM - 11/20/16 »
I've started a new thread as editing the old 1 will just make everything confusing.

Keep in mind that my setup is how I like it and not how it should be so this will not cater to everyone.

My new setup mixed with my old setup makes the game feel the way it should be.
I can side track/lead enemy players with no resistance and snapping to my targets is spot on.

A brief description on what this setup does. This setup is for low to med Sensitive players.

This setup is to maintain muscle memory switching from HIP to ADS. The distance movement in HIP and ADS will be the same so when you switch to ADS you maintain the same sensitivity (Kind of). With everything combined switching to ADS is fluid and you maintain control when your trying to aim.

Use
4000 dpi if you use a soft pad
12000 dpi if you use a hard pad

In game settings

Anything to do with the soldier: All sensitivities at 100% regardless the zoom settings.
USA: ON
Coefficient 133%
Auto Rotation: OFF 
AIM Slowdown: OFF  - Check out RML's Aim Assist ON settings at the bottom of this post.

With this setup I have AA off as it messes up my aiming. You just lose the ability to find people hiding.

XIM setttings:
**This is important**  for this to work.  HIP and ADS must have the same Sensitivity for this to work the way it is intended.

Step 1: Use the HIP translator in the ADS as you see in the picture below.

Step 2: Use this curve in the HIP - This curve is from my other thread.

Code: [Select]
>>> XIM4 [Mouse Ballistics] START PASTE >>>
X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANgAwADQAMAA1AAsWIjBBVGyHpcjIyMjIyMjIyMjI:X4MB
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

Step 3: The ADS curve is default, yes that's right, default.

Step 4: The best way to adjust your sensitivity is to adjust your ADS first. Once you find your sweet spot put the same number VALUE into the HIP. Having different numbers breaks this setup.

It will take a few rounds to adjust but you will notice right away with what is going on.

RML'S Auto Aim Curve Settings

RML Quote\
Depending on what weapons you're using you may need a slight AA curve. I'm currently using the curve below for everything except Snipers with scopes. I don't use any curve for ADS with scopes. I use Zombies curve for Hip. IMO, the reason this is the "Go To" setup is because your velocity doesn't change at all between Hip turning and ADS turning. This makes aiming feel more accurate and allows for better muscle memory. 9 times out of 10 I'm ADSing right on the target. Before it was probably 6 or 7 out of 10. When you ADS on a target AA is your friend. I just wish all games offered this level of aiming customization.

I'm currently running Sens at 24 Hip and 24 ADS @ 4000 Dpi.
Code: [Select]
>>> XIM4 [Mouse Ballistics] START PASTE >>>
X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANgAwADQAMAA1ABEbJS85Q05YYmx2gIuVn6mzvcjI:X4MB
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

Additional INFO on what is happening with USA ON and what my setup is doing.

With USA on it maintains the the HIP sensitivity into ADS, what you will notice the longer you stay in ADS it will slow down a bit as it switches from the HIP ingame Mechanic to the ADS mechanic. So if you're using 15/15 sens, after a second or 2 the sensitivity will be 15/12. That is what USA does.

Now the reasoning for using the HIP in the ADS ( I can't confirm as this is speculation) is when you go from HIP to ADS with USA on, the ADS has to use the HIP mechanic from the game in order to maintain equal sensitivity. Now when you right click the mouse to ADS, the XIM is using the ADS translator over the HIP translator causing all these weird issues. So if you use the HIP Translator in the ADS when using USA on, Problem solved as your not using the ADS translator over top of the HIP translator at the same time.

If you plan on hanging out in ADS all the time the look mechanic might feel a bit boxy as your using the HIP translator over the ADS in game mechanic. So when making your shots try and make them within a 1 second when switching to ADS so you have 1:1. Because remember, the game is using the HIP mechanic for that brief 1-2 seconds while in ADS when you have USA to maintain that equal sensitivity.

If your coefficient is 133% that translates to 1.3 seconds of equal sensitivity. 150% translates to 1.5 seconds and so on.

I would recommend that your HIP and ADS has the same sensitivity value for example 10/10.
If you have it 10/12 what happens is the XIM is over writing the HIP 10 sensitivity with 12 ADS making it more sensitive when switching to ADS and losing equal sensitivity that USA is trying to do going from HIP to ADS.  This will cause it to act weird.

This is what it seems to be with vigorous testing that consumed me for hours:)
« Last Edit: 08:04 AM - 01/03/17 by Zombieguy »

Offline Breezer

• View Profile
Re: My Battlefield 1 Settings Nov 20/2016
« Reply #1 on: 07:53 AM - 11/20/16 »
Niiice.

Trying this later today. Thanks again for taking the time!! :)
PlayStation Pro | XIM4 |  Titan Two | Logitech g502 (DPI: 4000, Poll Rate: 1000hz) | QcK+ | Razer BlackWidow Stealth | 28" Samsung UHD U28E590D | A40 TR Headset + MixAmp Pro TR

Offline Hazeem

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Musashi Q8
  • PSN ID: Musashi-Q8
« Reply #2 on: 07:54 AM - 11/20/16 »
Oh i am so excited to try it when i leave work. ;D

Offline cardiac

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 08:51 AM - 11/20/16 »
Can some one tell me how I copy the code into my xim4 do I need to have my pc to do it or can I use my phone.i have no idea what to do.it may be down to my old age

Offline Zombieguy

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 09:01 AM - 11/20/16 »
Can some one tell me how I copy the code into my xim4 do I need to have my pc to do it or can I use my phone.i have no idea what to do.it may be down to my old age

Select and copy the code from here, then go into your XIM APP and click this and save.

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 09:07 AM - 11/20/16 »
RML approved with or without AA on. You will need an ADS curve with AA on though for everything thats not scoped.

Offline Zombieguy

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 09:13 AM - 11/20/16 »
RML approved with or without AA on. You will need an ADS curve with AA on though for everything thats not scoped.

Yes you are right.

My K/D average went up .5 and my SPM average went up 230 in just a few days.

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 09:18 AM - 11/20/16 »
can you use code select for your curve, makes it easy to copy from a phone.

Offline Zombieguy

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 09:22 AM - 11/20/16 »
Thank you for that, Done and Done.

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 09:25 AM - 11/20/16 »
Cool, I'll give your curve a try. Thanks

Offline Edko

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 11:24 AM - 11/20/16 »
The for the Config! I will try this later :) Which curve would you use for ads with auto aim?
XIM4 / PS4 Pro + 500GB Samsung SSD / Zowie ec2-a 3200 dpi / Steelseries Qck+ / Cherry Mx Board 3.0 Red / Beyerdynamic DT990 Edition 250 / Speedlink Spes / Overwatch / Battlefield /

Offline knox66

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: shogun6x
« Reply #11 on: 12:20 PM - 11/20/16 »
wait there is a Battle field 1 translator? All my manager has is BF 4.

I thought this setup was the latest and greatest?
manager 4.00.20160405
Firmware 4.00.20160624

Offline Zombieguy

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 12:33 PM - 11/20/16 »
The phone app should auto update so it should be there.

Offline knox66

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: shogun6x
« Reply #13 on: 01:40 PM - 11/20/16 »
The phone app should auto update so it should be there.

Sure does. thanks. wish the PC app did that as well.

IS there a newer version for the PC that has BF 1 included? and also has the re-purposed steady aim?
« Last Edit: 03:19 PM - 11/20/16 by knox66 »

Offline Johnintoit

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Johnintoit
« Reply #14 on: 04:48 PM - 11/20/16 »
Trying this setup now,  I was just using my mouse at 4000 DPI because having it set to 12000 DPI was never a good mix for me. having this  low a sensitivity and still being able to make a full turn has me a bit worried but going to try it out, thanks for the post. 

Admin