XIM Community

My Battlefield 1 Settings Nov 20/2016  (Read 106718 times)

Offline Panikos

• View Profile
Re: My Battlefield 1 Settings Nov 20/2016
« Reply #375 on: 10:34 AM - 05/08/17 »
Hi guys , could someone plz give my a decent setup for sniper such (in game settings, Preferred SA version, curves,boost,sensitivity etc) I courently have latest firmware 20170103 witch I think have SA5 and steelseries 100 mouse with 4000dpi. I am really struggling to make a setup for sniping . Thx in advance any help will appreciated.

Offline etrigan

• ;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: 03:03 PM - 05/08/17 »
Hi guys , could someone plz give my a decent setup for sniper such (in game settings, Preferred SA version, curves,boost,sensitivity etc) I courently have latest firmware 20170103 witch I think have SA5 and steelseries 100 mouse with 4000dpi. I am really struggling to make a setup for sniping . Thx in advance any help will appreciated.

Using the latest ST here's my settings for scoped guns(basically RML's), I am at 4k DPI as well:

Code: [Select]
>>> XIM4 [Battlefield 1 scoped] START PASTE >>>
X4C: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:X4C
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

Non-scoped and/or hip:
Code: [Select]
>>> XIM4 [Battlefield 1 non-sniper] START PASTE >>>
X4C: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:X4C
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

Just be mindful that my button setup may be a bit different as I have a multi-button mouse etc.

edit:

Also be sure you are using the latest settings with the new ST: 
Battlefield 1

Soldier Sensitivity: 100%
Zoom Sensitivity: 200%

Advanced Settings (Left and Right Stick)
Stick Aiming Acceleration: 0
Center Deadzone: 22 (Default)
Axial Deadzone: 15% (Default)
Max Input Threshold: 100% (Default)

BF1's Advanced Settings can be found in game options->controls->advanced.
Logitech G600 4k DPI
Delux T9 Keypad

XIM Game Settings:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B0klxe-kjGSbd09HdjM0UDhxcWs?usp=sharing

Offline mephisto11

• View Profile
« Reply #377 on: 10:36 PM - 05/09/17 »
Hey there,

Are Zombie's settings going to be effected by the new BF1 Acceleration Update?

http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=54546.0

For example, It is now suggested that Zoom Sensitivity *MUST* be 200%. However Zombie's recommendation is 100% for any soldier settings.

Does Zombie's settings now need revision? From what I've read his settings are one of the better configs out there, yet I'm wondering if they are now out of date.

Cheers.

Offline hashiriya

• View Profile
« Reply #378 on: 10:42 PM - 05/09/17 »
I think 200% is optimal based on xim settings. But 100% was most likely recommended by Zombie for muscle memory purposes when transitioning between hip and ads (especially with his hip curve which aids in that transition very well).

Offline Zombieguy

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Zombie_Be_Gone
« Reply #379 on: 03:50 AM - 05/10/17 »
Hey there,

http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=54546.0

For example, It is now suggested that Zoom Sensitivity *MUST* be 200%. However Zombie's recommendation is 100% for any soldier settings.

Does Zombie's settings now need revision? From what I've read his settings are one of the better configs out there, yet I'm wondering if they are now out of date.

Cheers.

This curve you can use for any game and any ST.

The purpose of this ST is just a simple ST to work with the the turn speed limits with most games as we have such a narrow space getting from A to B. I used this curve back in BF3 and BF4. In BF1 I had to make a minor adjustment.
this curve worked ok in Rainbow 6 and Destiny which are the three I played. Keep in mind this is not a work all Curve for every individual. Some like it and some don't.

I'll check it out later on. I've been playing Battlegrounds on the PC and my little guy wiped my Pro.. The kids have there own PS4's and last week I said they can use it since I haven't in 3 weeks. There eyes lite up and the 5 year old jumped on..4 minutes later, Daddy? it's not working.. I  don't even know how to wipe the system but he did lol..

Offline TSARGA

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: SkubaniecTSARGA
« Reply #380 on: 10:38 AM - 05/10/17 »
I think 200% is optimal based on xim settings. But 100% was most likely recommended by Zombie for muscle memory purposes when transitioning between hip and ads (especially with his hip curve which aids in that transition very well).
How about you set it to 200% and lower your XIM ADS? It's a constant multiplier - it only increases your max turn speed.

Yes.

The purpose of this ST is just a simple ST to work with the the turn speed limits with most games as we have such a narrow space getting from A to B. I used this curve back in BF3 and BF4. In BF1 I had to make a minor adjustment.
this curve worked ok in Rainbow 6 and Destiny which are the three I played. Keep in mind this is not a work all Curve for every individual. Some like it and some don't.
Yep, the minor adjustment was necessary until 1.08.

With Stick Aiming Acceleration set to 0%, you can use the BF4 curve and you'll get the same feel (you just need to set the same FOV), as the new max turn speed is the same as in BF4 and BF:H.

Offline SMOK3SCR3EN

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: SMOK3SCREN
« Reply #381 on: 12:13 AM - 07/25/17 »
I'm so confused I'm using a logitech g pro mouse with these setting on 5600 dpi and it takes like 7 swipes across my pad to move an inch what's going on?

Offline Isnipex

• View Profile
« Reply #382 on: 08:07 PM - 07/26/17 »
I'm so confused I'm using a logitech g pro mouse with these setting on 5600 dpi and it takes like 7 swipes across my pad to move an inch what's going on?

These settings are kind of outdated. Check out RML´s recent BF1 update its the bomb. I play on 3200DPI and flick 180 turn. Also check your ingame settings are correct with the xim recommenations for BF1.

Offline neat

• View Profile
« Reply #383 on: 02:22 AM - 07/29/17 »

These settings are kind of outdated. Check out RML´s recent BF1 update its the bomb. I play on 3200DPI and flick 180 turn. Also check your ingame settings are correct with the xim recommenations for BF1.

Where are those?

Offline Isnipex

• View Profile
« Reply #384 on: 02:14 PM - 07/31/17 »

Where are those?

http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=49063.0

Offline Ahmed Selim

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Selim4884
  • PSN ID: Selim4884
« Reply #385 on: 10:16 AM - 08/18/17 »
I'm sorry for my question. But I'm new for that.

How can I know my dpi and how can I set it up

I see a lot of examples about use 4000 dpi or 12k dpi and I just play without knowing my current dpi settings.

Thanks in advance

Offline pwoznic

• View Profile
« Reply #386 on: 07:57 AM - 08/21/17 »
I'm sorry for my question. But I'm new for that.

How can I know my dpi and how can I set it up

I see a lot of examples about use 4000 dpi or 12k dpi and I just play without knowing my current dpi settings.

Thanks in advance

If you have a fairly popular gaming mouse, it will be advertised with the DPI that it has, such as a Logitech G502. For this specific mouse that I own, the Logitech software lets you define how much DPI to use.

What kind of mouse (Make and Model) do you have?

Offline Laroux

• View Profile
« Reply #387 on: 12:47 AM - 10/21/17 »
Hello,

I have logitech g102 mice and it supports max 8000 dpi. So should i use it 4000 dpi or 8000 dpi ? What do you recommend ?

Offline waterbucket123

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: N/A
  • PSN ID: N/A
« Reply #388 on: 04:43 PM - 01/14/18 »
Not sure if anyone still uses this but since the auto assist nerf in game this seems a bit wobbly for me.. Think I just relies on AA too much lol

Offline SolitaryNoob

• View Profile
« Reply #389 on: 09:17 AM - 11/24/18 »
How do I use Zombieguy's curve on Xim Apex? I've tried copy and pasting but it just comes up with 'error'.....

Any help would be much appreciated

Admin