XIM Community

Siege Ads Delays????  (Read 1895 times)

Offline ROBDAWG24

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: ROBDAWG24
Siege Ads Delays????
« on: 10:43 PM - 11/19/16 »
Good day just wondering what if any ADS delays you are using for siege? ive tried several curves and find it more consistent without them. but i just tried a 300ms delay for bf1 and it was literally life changing wondering if adding a delay to my R6 setup would improve? any all advice would be appreciated!

Offline ROBDAWG24

• View Profile
Re: Siege Ads Delays????
« Reply #1 on: 03:46 PM - 11/21/16 »
anyone? opinions and advice greatly apreciated!

Offline Timmie3054

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Timmie 3000
« Reply #2 on: 05:48 PM - 11/21/16 »
Rainbow 6 only has 1 look mechanic, the hip and ads are the same. I know rainbow six has different types of ads delays depending on what gun or operator you choose. Think of the ads delay in the game as just the amount of time it takes before you can actually shoot your weapon as accurate that Aiming down your sight enables you.

The reason why the bf1 delay works for you, is because the game uses 2 look mechanics, which is why the ST has a ADS config with it. Certain games will retain the hip fire look mechanic and only switch to the ads look mechanic at the end of the ads delay.

As long as you keep your Ads sensitivity 100, then their is no delay what so ever,  If you prefer a higher or lower ads sensitivity make sure to change that with the Xim settings, Changing the games ads sensitivity will only end up handicapping your self, as far as I know the ads delay has no effect when the settings are set correctly at 100.

Offline ROBDAWG24

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 08:17 PM - 11/21/16 »
THANK YOU TIM i appreciate the very thorough explanation.

Admin