XIM Community

I told you not to get ps4 pro lol.  (Read 3959 times)

Offline bf4noob56676

• View Profile
I told you not to get ps4 pro lol.
« on: 11:44 PM - 11/16/16 »
Now we have people looking for monitors. I am trolling those who already had a ps4. What are you thinking? Anyway now that I have baited you. I need a bf1 team. Current one is @#$%.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Offline FirstRespond3r

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: NekkedBare
  • PSN ID: BRB_Krew
Re: I told you not to get ps4 pro lol.
« Reply #1 on: 12:23 AM - 11/17/16 »
Well i ended up not getting one. Had ALL the games actually at least matched the original PS4's performance I would be getting one. But it's ridiculous that these games are performing even worse on the "Pro" system. And anyone can speculate all they want that it's early on and devs aren't optimizing properly. But it's hard to take a leap of faith on a system that so far has shown it can't run these games as well as the original system, regardless of the increased visuals.

Also I've lost interest in BF1 and went back to Siege. There's just something about Siege that makes it more addicting than BF1. There just doesnt seem to be a point to BF1.. no actual objective..
My Roccat Sova review:
http://xim4.com/community/index.php?topic=49911.0

Wi-fi speeds

Offline asilver

• MVP
  • STE4LYOURFACE
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 07:58 AM - 11/17/16 »
Worst thing about bf1 is the elite classes, the human tanks with 600hp or one knife in the back, doesn't get any worse than that. After that the train, dreadnaught and zeppelin. I'd rather them give out bonus spawns if the losing team is reduced to spawning on their base. Enjoying rush now that it's not always 64 players, shotgunning is fun again, got a 8 kill dynamite on rush the other day ended up with 81 kills lol.
Dirty Tony De La Nomadz M.C.

cs:go

Offline FirstRespond3r

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 08:33 AM - 11/17/16 »
Yeah i like playing rush because if you and your friends form a squad and communicate, callouts actually matter. Communication for the most part though is pointless. Teamwork even for the most part is pointless other than "let's do the objective." There's no such thing as clearing rooms or clearing areas. It's really just a sandbox game where you just go in and goof off. Wins and losses have no impact at all.

Siege has ruined me because it's the exact opposite. Wins are hard fought and feel so rewarding. Even easy sweeping wins feel good. Yeah, Siege has ruined me. No other game can compare. Here's hoping Ghost Recon can give a similar experience.
My Roccat Sova review:

Wi-fi speeds

Offline asilver

• MVP
  • STE4LYOURFACE
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 09:54 AM - 11/17/16 »
Yeah i like playing rush because if you and your friends form a squad and communicate, callouts actually matter. Communication for the most part though is pointless. Teamwork even for the most part is pointless other than "let's do the objective." There's no such thing as clearing rooms or clearing areas. It's really just a sandbox game where you just go in and goof off. Wins and losses have no impact at all.

Siege has ruined me because it's the exact opposite.

I agree, teamwork is basically implanted into the game within the classes. Medics revive and heal etc. Even with rush, the call outs are so straightforward that you can get by just fine with zero communication. The only thing I can think of that would actually matter is damage to vehicles, saying they're low enough for a one hit would be a really helpful call, but that's about it.

Other than that you can fly your teammate to a dreadnaught so he can spam it with limpet charges, def helpful, but it's just a few things that are situational. I kinda like that it's so casual but at the same time it's already boring after 100 hours. The tanks are more op than ever and the planes are boring. It's def more infantry based.

The most common comms in bf1 - "squad leader mark the objective" ... so I can get more points! Not that any other bf has been highly based on team comms, but bf4 had tons of things to do. Boats, jets, tanks, more tanks, and about 100 guns.

Offline amak1

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Wa2En5emble
« Reply #5 on: 04:30 PM - 11/17/16 »
Im pretty bored of bf1 myself, dissapointed in tf 2, and out of all these games seige is the one that produces a desire to practice and get better. Im surprised siege is doing so well, i thought it was going to be one of those games that only i liked haha.
Ice... 15ml lime cordial... 1 dash angostura bitters... 2 oz 100% agave tequila... top off with sprite or 7 up

Offline asilver

• MVP
  • STE4LYOURFACE
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 09:43 AM - 11/18/16 »
I think I'll try siege, it looked cheesy to me but everyone seems to like it so I might as well check it out.

Offline FirstRespond3r

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 10:11 AM - 11/18/16 »
I think I'll try siege, it looked cheesy to me but everyone seems to like it so I might as well check it out.

Do you like no respawns?
Do you like winning to be dependent on teamwork and communication?
Do you like the idea of clearing rooms?
Do you like the thought that one stupid mistake can cost you and your team the game?
Do you like wins to be more important than kills?
Do you like a high learning curve?
Do you like smart play to be more important than quick reflexes?

If you answered yes to all of the above, then Siege is for you. Be warned.. it will punish you. The majority of players are very competitive.. and ALL the player on Ranked mode are EXTREMELY competitive. If you find yourself losing, you will keep playing because "we can't end the night on a loss..." and if you find yourself winning, you will keep playing because "we can't stop now!"

It's funny because COD is seen as a "fast-paced, adrenaline-pumping game." But in all the hours I've played COD or Battlefield, there was never a moment when my heart beat so hard and so fast because I'm in a 1v2 or 1v3 situation and on the verge of clutching the game in overtime. There are times when it can be so massively intense that I can feel my heart beating. I'm not exaggerating. It can get is that competitive.
My Roccat Sova review:

Wi-fi speeds

Offline Phil Ashio

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 12:05 PM - 11/18/16 »
Wow, that sounds like the opposite of the kind of game I want to play after work but perfect for trolling. Can you get banned from it for being a dick?
"MW ST1 users are an inferior species and an evolutionary abomination" - On the Origin of Species, Charles Darwin

Offline FirstRespond3r

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 12:44 PM - 11/18/16 »
Wow, that sounds like the opposite of the kind of game I want to play after work but perfect for trolling. Can you get banned from it for being a dick?

Yes. In ranked, there are rarely any team kills. That gets shut down fast. In all modes  you get kicked after 2 team kills. Repeated offenses get you banned.

I play it on my days off but I wouldn't mind playing it after work. The competitive aspect of it is fun and addicting.

BF1 is the perfect game to troll in. It's actually like that's what the game is meant for.. just trolling around.
My Roccat Sova review:

Wi-fi speeds

Offline Santigold

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 04:53 PM - 11/18/16 »
Actually let me tell you that COD IW runs very well on the Pro, even at 1080p 60fps. The framerate is rock solid and the image is very clean and more sharp imo. I think they are using some downscaling at 1080, thats why the image looks very smooth, no texture flickering noticable and virtually no Aliasing.

Yes the difference isnt 400 dollars "big", but I sold my old ps4 for 250 and got an upgrade for 150, so Im happy overall. It certainly isnt a day and night difference, I aint gonna lie. But I think in the future the difference will be even more noticable and well worth the upgrade.

Offline TheCityWok

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 07:15 PM - 11/18/16 »
I'm coming back to this thread in a year to laugh at OP.

Offline bf4noob56676

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 07:25 PM - 11/18/16 »
I don't need a year 😁

Offline bf4noob56676

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 07:25 PM - 11/18/16 »
Laughing now lol

Offline FirstRespond3r

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 08:01 PM - 11/18/16 »

We'll see. They're already hinting that the Scorpio is going to be pricey. That's good in a way because it means they're going to be putting some beefy hardware in there. I'm sure they'll learn from the Pro's mistakes also.
My Roccat Sova review:

Wi-fi speeds