XIM Community

Poll

VOTE BEST FPS OF 4Q 2016

Battlefield 1
COD Infinite Warfare
RB6 Siege
Titanfall 2
Overwatch

VOTE BEST FPS 4Q 2016  (Read 3553 times)

Offline Fat White Lump

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: A FatWhiteLump
  • PSN ID: FatWhiteLump
Re: VOTE BEST FPS 4Q 2016
« Reply #15 on: 06:45 PM - 11/18/16 »
It was an awesome year for shooters but I have to go with Overwatch. I played an embarrassing amount of Team Fortress 2 since it came out in 2007, but got pushed away from it over the past few years (they made some really weird design decisions and clearly didn't care about it anymore) and was looking for something to scratch that itch for a good class-based shooter. The core gameplay feels so good to me, team work matters, knowing the characters matters, and it's fun for casual players and hardcore. I know I'll be playing this for many years to come.

I also really like Battlefield 1, second favorite shooter of the year for me. I love that it's just more simple than BF3 and especially 4, I also really wanted another big shooter set some time before the Vietnam War. The map design (besides Suez) is just top notch, vehicles aren't as overpowered, and the shooting mechanics are a ton of fun. Definitely my favorite Battlefield since Bad Company 2, I'm really shocked to say that considering how bad I thought Battlefront was.

Offline XImember

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 12:57 PM - 11/20/16 »
I'm so used to COD when it comes to FPS with XIM4. With a couple of the games listed i cant get equal smoothness. I bought TF2 and BF1, so i hope those are better than the others I've tried.

Offline Fat White Lump

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: A FatWhiteLump
  • PSN ID: FatWhiteLump
« Reply #17 on: 06:09 PM - 11/20/16 »
I'm so used to COD when it comes to FPS with XIM4. With a couple of the games listed i cant get equal smoothness. I bought TF2 and BF1, so i hope those are better than the others I've tried.

I play BF1 on PC but Titanfall 2 feels great with the Xim 4 on PS4.

Offline XImember

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 06:13 PM - 11/21/16 »
What settings are you using both in game/XIM4?

Offline ItsMeDude

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 09:04 AM - 11/22/16 »
My profile name should give my pick away that is if you played BC2. I have to say BF1 is the best of the franchise series since BC2 & BF2. The amount of destruction with hit registry being spot on and the maps are the best designed since strike at karkand map of BF2. Being in a building and being able to escape by creating your own door almost anywhere is the best thing ever in any game design.

Offline piiwii

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 09:09 AM - 11/22/16 »

You just happened to buy the two other games that are known to have decent to great look mechanics.

Almost everything else out there is pretty crappy lol. It's an ocean of trash out there, thank god for XIM ST's.
Setup: XIM Apex, Titan Two, K780 keyboard, G Pro Wireless mouse, Logitech G440 mousepad, LucidSound LS30 headphones, Netduma router, Ubiquiti UniFi AP LR wireless access point

My RAINBOW SIX SIEGE Titan Two Mega Script: https://youtu.be/x-9NtxyySVM

What is a ballistic curve? Click here to learn more: https://bit.ly/2qzUAjg

Comprehensive guide on scissor style keyboards: https://goo.gl/UtkZyX

Find me on the ConsoleTuner (Titan Two) forums: pablosscripts

Offline FirstRespond3r

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: NekkedBare
  • PSN ID: BRB_Krew
« Reply #21 on: 05:54 PM - 11/22/16 »
Being in a building and being able to escape by creating your own door almost anywhere is the best thing ever in any game design.

Yout can also do this in Siege though. Except it actually has a greater purpose in Siege. You can even make a small hole if you want instead of just destroying the whole wall. Battlefield's destructable environments are cool but I think Siege's is better.
My Roccat Sova review:
http://xim4.com/community/index.php?topic=49911.0

Wi-fi speeds

Offline RML

• MVP
  • AKA "KO" - PUBG Shield [ON]
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 08:31 AM - 11/23/16 »
Wow! BF1 has nearly half the votes ... that pretty much says it all.  8)

Offline ItsMeDude

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 09:38 AM - 11/23/16 »

Yout can also do this in Siege though. Except it actually has a greater purpose in Siege. You can even make a small hole if you want instead of just destroying the whole wall. Battlefield's destructable environments are cool but I think Siege's is better.

Not all the wall will be destroyed it all depends on how you set the limpet charge on the wall it will leave walls in different shape after destruction. They can be good spots for setting up tripod gun on partial blown wall.  People never expect it because the openings never existed and very few people use this tactic to their advantage.

Offline amak1

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Wa2En5emble
« Reply #24 on: 01:55 AM - 11/24/16 »
For me itd be a tough choice between r6 and overwatch. As for the others bring absolutely NOTHING new to the table. They are all games I've been playing for the passed decade or so. Also respawn made a lot of questionable choices in the design of tf2 to make it more casual friendly.
Ice... 15ml lime cordial... 1 dash angostura bitters... 2 oz 100% agave tequila... top off with sprite or 7 up

Offline FirstRespond3r

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: NekkedBare
  • PSN ID: BRB_Krew
« Reply #25 on: 10:58 AM - 11/24/16 »

Not all the wall will be destroyed it all depends on how you set the limpet charge on the wall it will leave walls in different shape after destruction. They can be good spots for setting up tripod gun on partial blown wall.  People never expect it because the openings never existed and very few people use this tactic to their advantage.

Yes, but that's with the limpet charge. I can take any gun and shoot any size hole I want through walls to make either peep holes, kill holes, or entrances/exits.
My Roccat Sova review:
http://xim4.com/community/index.php?topic=49911.0

Wi-fi speeds

Admin