XIM Community

Poll

VOTE BEST FPS OF 4Q 2016

Battlefield 1
COD Infinite Warfare
RB6 Siege
Titanfall 2
Overwatch

VOTE BEST FPS 4Q 2016  (Read 3610 times)

Offline XImember

• View Profile
VOTE BEST FPS 4Q 2016
« on: 12:36 AM - 11/16/16 »
Hi XIM4 community,

Not sure if this exact list has been posted, but as of 4th quarter 2016, what FPS is your favorite thus far?

Offline Cybie

• Expert Cutter
    • View Profile
    • Cybie's Youtube Page
  • Gamertag: cybie1111
  • PSN ID: cybie1111
Re: VOTE BEST FPS 4Q 2016
« Reply #1 on: 02:05 AM - 11/16/16 »
I have been pretty impressed on BF1. It does have its shortcomings (load time nap time for example), but it was something fresh and different than the other titles released this year in terms of era.

Offline kojsdojo

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: kojsdojo
« Reply #2 on: 03:00 AM - 11/16/16 »
after the patch yesterday overwatch feels so much better with xim4 now!
Theres still alot to do but its awesome in my oppinion its overwatch!

Offline tails72

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 05:01 AM - 11/16/16 »
Titanfall 2, like the parcour, the TTK is great, nice maps.

i like run and gun so this game feels great for me.

loving scorch as a titan, he is fun to burn pilots with :-)

the fire shield is great to burn pilots trying to jump on your hull.

Played Rainbow 6 i liked it but as i said i'm more of a run and gun type of guy.

BF1 i played the beta and didn't like it, maybe it was the map, loved BF4 though and still play it sometimes.

Offline RML

• MVP
  • AKA "KO" - PUBG Shield [ON]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 06:41 AM - 11/16/16 »
This one is Super easy ... BF1

I can't believe you're not playing this tails! As much as you played BF4, you're missing out bro. I also disliked the beta. I was so turned off by the beta that I just bought the game last week after getting bored with MWR. Man am I glad I did. Love, Love, LOVE this game. Only 1 word describes it ... EPIC!

Offline tails72

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 07:33 AM - 11/16/16 »
Good to know buddy, I only bought BF4 because i got sick of TF1 so i will wait and see , might pick it up late to the party after you guys finally figure out your perfect settings  ;)

I have some gift vouchers I need to use anyway

Offline XImember

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 03:47 PM - 11/16/16 »
Thanks for voting all! Any i should add to this list? I posted this here in the XIM4 section because i use one. Im going to invite others to participate.

Offline XImember

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 08:26 AM - 11/17/16 »
How is Titan fall 2 with XIM?

Offline FirstRespond3r

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: NekkedBare
  • PSN ID: BRB_Krew
« Reply #8 on: 09:03 AM - 11/17/16 »
Gotta be Siege. None of the other games listed except for Overwatch demand high levels of teamwork and communication. BF1 is OK but gets so boring and pointless after a while. In Siege, you can have all the kills but still be disappointed after a loss. In BF1, a winning and losing don't matter.
My Roccat Sova review:
http://xim4.com/community/index.php?topic=49911.0

Wi-fi speeds

Offline tails72

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 11:15 AM - 11/17/16 »
How is Titan fall 2 with XIM?

I like it, i don't feel any problems with it at all, turns fast enough for me i find aiming good, i use auto aim because why not. and it snaps pretty well.

Offline bf4noob56676

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 04:06 PM - 11/17/16 »
Gotta be Siege. None of the other games listed except for Overwatch demand high levels of teamwork and communication. BF1 is OK but gets so boring and pointless after a while. In Siege, you can have all the kills but still be disappointed after a loss. In BF1, a winning and losing don't matter.
What? Lol. To each his own I suppose

I can't believe you're not playing this tails! As much as you played BF4, you're missing out bro. I also disliked the beta. I was so turned off by the beta that I just bought the game last week after getting bored with MWR. Man am I glad I did. Love, Love, LOVE this game. Only 1 word describes it ... EPIC!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Offline FirstRespond3r

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 04:58 PM - 11/17/16 »
What? Lol. To each his own I suppose

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I guess if you haven't played Siege.. and I mean actually played it (ranked, full squad).. then you wouldn't understand. I've put in so many hours in Siege to the point of being burned out, bought games like BF1, only to find myself immediately going back to Siege. No other game can give the same experience.

BF1 is fun. But after playing Siege, BF1 just feels so empty. You're just part of this big battle, and as fun as that sounds it's just too impersonal for my tastes. Communication doesn't matter. Teamwork doesn't matter. All that matters is you run around and get as many kills as you can. And if you're that one person who actually favors playing the objective over getting kills... no one else cares because they'really too busy trying to be Glaz.
My Roccat Sova review:

Wi-fi speeds

Offline Peter Lemon

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 06:29 PM - 11/17/16 »
BF1 is fun. But after playing Siege, BF1 just feels so empty. You're just part of this big battle, and as fun as that sounds it's just too impersonal for my tastes. Communication doesn't matter. Teamwork doesn't matter. All that matters is you run around and get as many kills as you can. And if you're that one person who actually favors playing the objective over getting kills... no one else cares because they'really too busy trying to be Glaz.
That's exactly how I feel too. Well put mate!  :)

Offline piiwii

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 07:19 PM - 11/17/16 »
RAINBOW SIX SIEGE!
Setup: XIM Apex, Titan Two, K780 keyboard, G Pro Wireless mouse, Logitech G440 mousepad, LucidSound LS30 headphones, Netduma router, Ubiquiti UniFi AP LR wireless access point

My RAINBOW SIX SIEGE Titan Two Mega Script: https://youtu.be/x-9NtxyySVM

What is a ballistic curve? Click here to learn more: https://bit.ly/2qzUAjg

Comprehensive guide on scissor style keyboards: https://goo.gl/UtkZyX

Find me on the ConsoleTuner (Titan Two) forums: pablosscripts

Offline FirstRespond3r

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 01:43 AM - 11/18/16 »
So much Siege love!

To be honest, because of the high number of issues the game had on release, had BF1 or TF2 come along at that time I MIGHT not have stayed with it. Luckily, there was nothing else to play at that time and whenever the game worked as it should it was amazing. Now that the game is almost perfect, it would be hard for another game to steal me away. And it also helps that they're regularly releasing free updates with new maps, new operators, and significant gameplay updates. They're going to continue releasing more too next year!
My Roccat Sova review:

Wi-fi speeds

Admin