XIM Community

Should I Send Someone to Jail?  (Read 4431 times)

Offline bdm214

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Should I Send Someone to Jail?
« Reply #45 on: 01:59 PM - 04/27/10 »
... Oh my god bdm, I misunderstood your joke. Relaaaxxxx. I read it as: "I am bdm, I have a girlfriend and you don't and I only assume that because you are posting on the XIM forums".

In other news. I want to be happy with toysrme. The fact that Alabama has won 13 national championships gives me a chubby.
im going to a liberal arts college that is probably one of the most conservative in the country. I had to "defend my position" (an actual thing that is done in class) and had to bring out everything and the @#$% mattress to get these kids to @#$% about their "points" that were only reworded statements of their previous point. anyways,  it was earlier that day when you posted, and saw that and was like @#$% THAT @#$% lol. i definitely went overboard, but i found it to be a good argument  :P, at the time at least. 

Offline TheycallmeDee

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 03:02 PM - 04/27/10 »
bdm.. The fact that you're going to a mostly conservative liberal arts college makes me cringe FOR you. Those Bill O'Reilly, Shepard Smith loving fox news-ers don't gang up on you and give you swirlies in the boys room do they?

"It feels like my hand is connected directly to the screen."

Offline toysrme

• 14 National Championships
  • MVP
  • FannyPAX, best avatar EVAAAR!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 03:24 PM - 04/27/10 »
lol voli
Somebody didn't read the rules before posting. You need a post count of 100 500 to talk directly to toys.
[/size]

Offline bdm214

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 03:39 PM - 04/27/10 »
bdm.. The fact that you're going to a mostly conservative liberal arts college makes me cringe FOR you. Those Bill O'Reilly, Shepard Smith loving fox news-ers don't gang up on you and give you swirlies in the boys room do they?

hahahaha
well i am conservative in ideals i suppose...but i HATE BOTH parties equally (hippies i hate the most- as they are a subgroup/party).  but it seems to be truly a conservative in their eyes, you can not be open to OTHER possibilities.  you can not think that the "right way" does not have drawbacks for other people.  theres so much hypocracy, that i begin to hate people at my school who i would agree with on abortion or whatever, BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO REAL REASON.  just because your parents said so, or you think god will punish you if you dont stand up against it, ARE NOT REASONS, they are excuses....

coming to college was suppose to be the best years of my life, from what im told. so far its only been torture.  theres no way im a liberal, but you dare not put me in the category of conservatives (after living in this filth for some time now).  maybe i am part of a silent majority that just goes "@#$% IS GOING ON WITH EVERYONE" lol. 
blah!

Offline toysrme

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 03:56 PM - 04/27/10 »
to answer the OTOD, send the ***** to jail
Somebody didn't read the rules before posting. You need a post count of 100 500 to talk directly to toys.
[/size]

Offline Voli

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 04:35 PM - 04/27/10 »
GLENN BECK AND BILL OREILY FOR PRESIDENT AND VP!!!!!!

Offline toysrme

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 05:00 PM - 04/27/10 »
trust me dude. college is like high school. its only the best years of your life if you drink excessively, make a massive amount of friends & sleep around.
[/size]

Offline bdm214

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 11:50 AM - 04/28/10 »
ya....
i did MORE than enough of that in highschool lol.  I was blindly hoping that THIS experience would be different because the type of college this is suppose to be (what moron put that in people's heads, i wanna kickem square in the nuts). 

I guess it is different.  people drink less, but get more drunk.  people say they are @#$% up, but are tipsy.  girls think taking their clothes off means going down to their braws.  and if you do any of the above as they actually ARE, you are a strange outsider.  its like living in @#$% preschool with kids who play/act like their grownup (since the school itself is a TINY bubble, where no one ever leaves or goes into the city). 
kids in their 20s have air guitar competitions, with girls in the audience, and thats how they GET [email protected]#$%!
you wouldnt believe half of the stories i put on here about my experiences.  maybe ill make a thread and update it, because i really dont think most of anyone would believe the day to day experience, let alone the real CRAZY stories. 

and i stay because its one of the best/most prestigious colleges for psychology.  98% of the students got into any of the grad schools they want.   I think more and more of the people being treated by the students from here, and it becomes scary lol. 
FML

Admin